Penile implant surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Scottfree19

Penile implant surgery

Postby Scottfree19 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:53 am

Hello in search of information I am scheduled to have an implant in October by doctor Lawrence Hakim Cleveland Clinic Weston Florida do to PD I had interferon injections with some positive results still not adequate after 4 rounds

Lost Sheep

Re: Penile implant surgery

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:42 am

Welcome to Franktalk

Please tell us more of your history; we will be able to address your questions if we know more about you and your experiences.

A signature (open up your profile, top right, where your user name is) would be helpful, too, but not enough room for the detail you could provide backing up your question(s).

When I first joined FrankTalk, I took a couple weekends to read through two and a half years of posts/threads with titles that interested me and appeared informative. I recommend this to you. It will give you a better basis for forming questions and understanding the answers.

Personally, I also recommend doing extensive research on your chosen surgeon and interview him (or her) pointedly and make yourself an integral part of the medical team. (Of course, many men choose not to do that and I cannot fault them - just do what is comfortable for your personality and approach to your medical care.)

Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”