List of Doctors in Ontario Canada- please share

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Toronto67

List of Doctors in Ontario Canada- please share

Postby Toronto67 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:41 pm

To all our Canadian members in Ontario,

During my research prior getting my implant done I contacted Coloplast in Canada and they provided me with the following list of Doctors in Ontario who do penile implants, I hope you will find this information helpful:

100% of Device Cost Coverage:

Dr. Gerald Brock, St. Joseph’s Hospital, London, Ontario. Funded program, but wait times can be long

Dr. Walid Shahrour, Thunder Bay, Ontario. Funded program. He will place infrapubic approach.

Dr. Mike Greenspan, Hamilton General Hospital. Hamilton, Ontario. Funded program. New implant cases to resume April 1, 2018.

Partial Funding in GTA:

Dr. Yonah Krakowsky & Dr. Ethan Grober. Toronto, ON at Women’s College. Patients pay the difference between a malleable and inflatable. Highest number of cases in the GTA.

Dr. Magdy Hassouna, Toronto, ON at Toronto Western. Patients pay the difference between a malleable and inflatable device.

Patient Pays Full Device Cost:

Dr. Victor Mak, Richmond Hill. Mackenzie Health. Patient pays the price of the device.

Dr. Giovanni DiConstanzo, Markham/Stouffville. Patient pays the price of the device.
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

St1pan2019

Re: List of Doctors in Ontario Canada- please share

Postby St1pan2019 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:24 am

Forgot to say thanks Toronto 67 for the info.. I sent you a PM.
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020
Dr. Eid, Titan Touch 20+1cm rte
Reside in Ontario, Canada

Toronto67

Postby Toronto67 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:05 am

St1pan2019 wrote:Forgot to say thanks Toronto 67 for the info.. I sent you a PM.

I am happy to help, I understand how difficult this journey could be, please donot hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions.

Cheers
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 pm

I assume these doctors also perform IC injections
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

personfromon

Postby personfromon » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Toronto67 wrote:To all our Canadian members in Ontario,

During my research prior getting my implant done I contacted Coloplast in Canada and they provided me with the following list of Doctors in Ontario who do penile implants, I hope you will find this information helpful:

Dr. Gerald Brock, St. Joseph’s Hospital, London, Ontario. Funded program, but wait times can be long

Dr. Walid Shahrour, Thunder Bay, Ontario. Funded program. He will place infrapubic approach.

Dr. Mike Greenspan, Hamilton General Hospital. Hamilton, Ontario. Funded program. New implant cases to resume April 1, 2018.

Partial Funding in GTA:

Dr. Yonah Krakowsky & Dr. Ethan Grober. Toronto, ON at Women’s College. Patients pay the difference between a malleable and inflatable. Highest number of cases in the GTA.

Dr. Magdy Hassouna, Toronto, ON at Toronto Western. Patients pay the difference between a malleable and inflatable device.

Dr. Victor Mak, Richmond Hill. Mackenzie Health. Patient pays the price of the device.

Dr. Giovanni DiConstanzo, Markham/Stouffville. Patient pays the price of the device.

Sorry for bumping old thread. Does anyone know if any of the doctors listed will perform an inflatable penile implant without referral?

whynotme

Postby whynotme » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:59 am

Toronto67 wrote:To all our Canadian members in Ontario,

Partial Funding in GTA:

just an update i believe Dr Brock's practice in london has been aquired by Dr cambell https://www.schulich.uwo.ca/urology/peo ... ffrey.html and the wait time was less than three months
Last edited by whynotme on Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
surgery done in london ontario jan 2024 at age 71 / titon

whynotme

Postby whynotme » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:01 pm

I had my surgery done by Dr Campbell at st joes in london in jan and will be getting my six week followup next month

Losthelp

Postby Losthelp » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:04 am

Did you have to get a referral or can we just call for information

whynotme

Postby whynotme » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:57 pm

Losthelp wrote:Did you have to get a referral or can we just call for information

my urologist in peterborough called around and got me into london :mrgreen:
but i imagine u can call in for advise ?

Return to “Implants”