Recomendations for a surgeon needed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David2018

Re: Recomendations for a surgeon needed

Postby David2018 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:54 pm

I had a pump failure and needed to get my pump replaced and I used Dr. Jonathan Clavell in Houston. He has a few videos on Youtube. He checked on me numerous times. Pain was minimal and I was back riding my motorcycle within 2 weeks no pain. I tried to get the Dr. Kramer to fix the pump since he did the original surgery but he couldn’t get me in for 4 months. I am glad I didn’t wait.
45 years old, lived with Peyronies for 10 years. Implanted on 5/2/2018 with the Titan 22 cm plus one RTE.

cooperstone

Postby cooperstone » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Kramer is $20,400 if you self pay 37,000 to the insurance companies and He can book in about 30 days out right now, I think this is where I am going

Sounds right and really feels right.
58 Yrs old ED for 4 years after alcoholism and Hernia operation using quad mix pap,ph,pg,atr 8mg/5.8mg/260mcg/290mcg now with intense pain and poor results, significant scaring on penis now

St1pan2019

Postby St1pan2019 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 am

I would be in the self pay boat as I am from Ontario, Canada and have no coverage in the US. Seems like quite a bit of difference in price between Kramer and Eid. Didn’t think there would such a gap. I will have to call myself and get pricing to verify the numbers I’ve seen on here as as $7000-$8000 US dollar difference is quite big considering I still need to convert my Canadian $ to US$.... big difference in quotes. I wonder why two world class surgeons are so different in pricing. Thanks for the feedback!
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020
Dr. Eid, Titan Touch 20+1cm rte
Reside in Ontario, Canada

SeaCapt

Postby SeaCapt » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:14 pm

There are 3 components to overall cost- the Dr, the facility, and the implant device itself. Dr. Eid's staff said he usually uses the Manhattan Lenox MEETH hospital on 64th near his office, but if you are a cash customer he also works at a surgi-center, and the office staff said this could reduce the cost by some $5000-$8000. Different facilities charge different prices for the device, too, so ask about everything.
56. RARP for prostate cancer in Feb. 17, then no-go with pills, injections, vacuum, so here I am. Titan 20cm by Dr. Eid on 8/6/19, cycling on Day 4, stitches out Day 14, sex with a grateful wife on Day 20. And 21, 22, 23, etc.

St1pan2019

Postby St1pan2019 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:48 am

SeaCapt wrote:There are 3 components to overall cost- the Dr, the facility, and the implant device itself. Dr. Eid's staff said he usually uses the Manhattan Lenox MEETH hospital on 64th near his office, but if you are a cash customer he also works at a surgi-center, and the office staff said this could reduce the cost by some $5000-$8000. Different facilities charge different prices for the device, too, so ask about everything.

Thanks for the information. I will look into this!
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020
Dr. Eid, Titan Touch 20+1cm rte
Reside in Ontario, Canada

Wade1958

Postby Wade1958 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm

David2018,
Dr. Jonathan Clavell trained under Dr Wang ,, i met him at Dr cornells office in Houston, Jonathon is a very nice young man with a very bright future , he was honest about the difficulty of my case and referred me to Dr Wang. Wade
60 Very short period of ED,18 cm AMS cx 9/24/2018 Severe fibrosis , peyroines etc. second surgery 2/6/2019 to finish repairs from the first . Third surgery 12/13/2019 3 1/2 hour revision 16 cm titan so far so good. DR Wang Houston Texas

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Hi Magic mike,

THank you for your private message, I will reply in public to everyone since I think your questions are pretty common and need to be shared with the world. I hope you do not mind that I quote you and then answer here in the public forum.

I have a consultation with Dr Eid in 2 weeks. If u don't mind can u share your experience with Dr Eid.

TANGERINE ANSWER: : Dr Eid is the best in the world. I say that with confidence. Congratus on being able to have him as your surgeon.

Did u get what he told u. 22cm does that put u at 6.5 inches.

TANGERINE ANSWER:
acutually, i am just around six inches (when not engorged). Likely when my spongiosum gets engorged, I might be 6.5 inches maybe. The key is that he has a measurement control sheet which he uses for quality control. He will make accurate realistic measurements in the office (he will do stretch test and injection), and then tell you how long you actually are (not surprisingly, all guys thought they were longer then the ruler actually says). He writes those measurements down, and then in the operating room, he compares what length you have when pumped up in the operating room with what he has on the sheet. For me, he said that "you will lose a little in length and gain a little in girth" Indeed, now 2.5 years later, I would say that I have the same length I had as a teenager and I am definitely more in girth. So, yes, I am happy, but do realize that you must look at the implant surgery as a "restoration to your normal size" and NOT a penis emlargement. I repeat, Implant is NOT a penis enlargement procedure.

Heal time should I take one week vacation.

TANGERINE ANSWER: He says if you have a desk job, one week will work. If you stand a lot, or do any kind of physical exertion, then 2 weeks.

Titan one touch is it really one touch to deflate

TANGERINE ANSWER:
No, I need to squeeze my dick and fold it over and hold the deflate button if I want to get to completly flacid state. If done after sex and just rolling over to go to sleep, then yes, one touch sort of works.

ny issues when it's time for sex meaning has your deflate button got stuck and u couldn't pump up.

TANGERINE ANSWER: No issues at all. My implant works like a champ . I love the titan girth. It is a beast for sex. Always ready, always works. Implant is the absolute greatest thing i can imagine if sex is something that you like.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Doctor Hakky in Atlanta. He does a lot of implants. He also just opened up his own office.

Dr Brian Christen in Birmingham is a great surgeon as well.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

cooperstone

Postby cooperstone » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Thank you for all the replies and all the info

Now I have another problem, It is likely that I have permanent heart change regarding my heart beat I have now Atrial Flutter more than likely as a result of the Atropine in the Quad mix. and I am self pay. Dr Eid can only take me if I go to the hospital and not a surgery center, hostpital cost would be approaching $100k 3 of 4 surgery centers he uses had the anesthesiologists reject me because of the flutter have not tried the forth one yet.

I have a minimal risk evaluation from my cardiologist after 3 weeks of testing but still I am getting rejected at Dr Eids office he has actually called me several times to try and help but to no avail. I guess Dr Kramer would be difficult as well. So I need a good surgeon that can take me for self pay and recognize I am still low risk. I know Drs Eid and Kramer are the top 2 is there say a number 3 surgeon that can be recommended I am wondering right now or any ideas here would help.

I am calling Dr Kramers office Tuesday or Wednesday and Drs Clavell in Houston Hakky in Atlanta and Brian Christen in Birmingham, and Dr Lentz in Raliegh any others please let me know
Last edited by cooperstone on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
58 Yrs old ED for 4 years after alcoholism and Hernia operation using quad mix pap,ph,pg,atr 8mg/5.8mg/260mcg/290mcg now with intense pain and poor results, significant scaring on penis now

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:35 pm

Aaron Lentz of Duke Raleigh did my surgery last month and I'm a week from sex ;). Minimal pain and very pleased so far. I'm self pay and the total cost was just under 22k.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

Return to “Implants”