Can I over inflate my Bionic Cock?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
andrew1959nj

Can I over inflate my Bionic Cock?

Postby andrew1959nj » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:23 pm

I'm 3 months post-op. I inflate my cock until the pump is like a rock. This past week I was able to inflate it more than ever before. How will I know when it's pumped as far as it will go? Can I break anything or over inflate it? My hands are fairly strong.

My length is 1/2" shorter than pre-surgery and my girth is less too. I'm not concerned about the size but just want to know if it is breakable?
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

TANGERINE

Re: Can I over inflate my Bionic Cock?

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:30 pm

No, using your fingers and or thumb, you cannot hurt your implant by overinflate.

In fact, there was a paper which stated that daily cycling (between month six and month 12) is a good idea since it optimizes length and width.

Here is a quote from that paper:

At the 6‐month visit, the subjects were instructed to inflate their IPP as hard as they could tolerate every day for the next 6–24 months for at least 1 h and not to exceed 2 h per day.

Reference: "Patient satisfaction and penile morphology changes with postoperative penile rehabilitation 2 years after Coloplast Titan prosthesis. Asian Journal of Andrology , MB Pryor et al
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”