Erection is good but penis is not lifting, some feedback is needed.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Toronto67

Re: Erection is good but penis is not lifting, some feedback is needed.

Postby Toronto67 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:35 am

JoBerlin wrote:that's the way it is with me. I mean that my penis with implant is heavier than before. My doctor told me that the penis hangs because the straps of the penis (ligament suspensory penis) are worn out. The reason for this is the long time, in which I had no proper erection. You can fix that with an operation, but why ????

I have no RTEs

In practice, I do not care. I have a hard erection again and I can do what I want with it and for as long as I want. That's all that counts. The length, the thickness, and that he hangs does not interest me at all.

Do not fret about it

At first I also thought that I have to pump countless times until he gets hard. Now, after 11 months, I know it will not get harder after pumping 4-5 times. All is well.

Thank you for the advise, I think you are right, as long as I can guide the penis with my hand and there is not pain and there is pleasure who cares . And this seems to be the case so far.
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

Toronto67

Re: Erection is good but penis is not lifting, some feedback is needed.

Postby Toronto67 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:37 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:
oldbeek wrote:My usable implant starts a my pubic bone. 5cm RTEs are buried in my cruses , I point at 2-3 o'clock. RTEs do not make you point down.

RTE''s contribute to you pointing down.

http://www.smsna.org/scottsdale2016/pre ... ns/206.pdf

That is where I first learned of this effect.

The device and tissue have mass, the longer the unit the greater the torque (You can see that in the graph, with increased deflection with increasing implant size while holding RTE number constant), and so the greater the resistance (provided by being anchored in the crux) required to keep it pointing up.

The more distal the interface between the RTE's and the inflatable is from the body, the less counter force you have to the implant's torque.

It's like placing you foot on a seesaw lever do resist the child depressing the other end, or trying to push it down at an arms length. With the later you have a pivot point which transmits less force.

This is very good data and information in general, thank you for the link too.
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

Return to “Implants”