Soft Penis Head!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tons-fun

Re: Soft Penis Head!

Postby Tons-fun » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:40 pm

I had this issue with my first implant and thought it was normal. Even when my head engorged with stimulation it was bendable on top of the pumped up implant. This made it hard for vaginal entry at times and if I pulled out I could never just thrust forward to reinsert myself back inside her (ouch). With my second implant I'm all the way in the gland and when fully pumped with no excitement the head is stiff enough for vaginal insertion. When. The head is engorged from stimulation Iim very stiff and can't feel the tips at all. The second implant definitely showed that I was short changed the first time around.
44,TT 20cm+2cm rte's (Undersized) op done in Jan 2017 rupture 2 year period. Redo TT 23cm+2cm rte's Aug 2019 1st op 7.5”erect (No pain floppy head)6”flaccid 6”girth. 2nd post op 7.5" erect Pain fully pumped(No floppy head)6.5 flaccid 6.25"girth.

redbullmaster

Postby redbullmaster » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:44 pm

I have this same issue, some times it gets engorged other times no luck.

I do find I can push blood up into the head by pressing my perineum, but this doesn't Last.
But it makes me think that it is linked to my issue with the blood flow not engorging my head.

Setting forward or standing helps as well, some times when I'm close to orgasm I get a round penis rather than an oblong one. So my blood flows into the penis, but has trouble staying there.

If I didn't have this issue I probably wouldn't have needed an implant.

Hoping one day they come up with an artificial valve to help with this.
As it is depression pumping up your implant and then seeing small glans.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:06 pm

redbullmaster wrote:I have this same issue, some times it gets engorged other times no luck.

I do find I can push blood up into the head by pressing my perineum, but this doesn't Last.
But it makes me think that it is linked to my issue with the blood flow not engorging my head.

Setting forward or standing helps as well, some times when I'm close to orgasm I get a round penis rather than an oblong one. So my blood flows into the penis, but has trouble staying there.

If I didn't have this issue I probably wouldn't have needed an implant.

Hoping one day they come up with an artificial valve to help with this.
As it is depression pumping up your implant and then seeing small glans.

It could help (at least until a permanent solution is found) to use a constriction ring. Get your glans (head) engorged as fully as possible (by stimulation or vacuum -oral or V.E.D.) and apply the constriction ring to keep the blood in the glans.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:05 pm

I have exactly this pre implant, using a ring works. I thus assume it is a deficit with the veins draining the blood not crimping off and offering sufficient resistance to blood flow, i.e. venous leak.

Use a ring with your implant. Here is a video of the famed implanted Paul Perito giving the go ahead to use a ring with implants in order restrict blood flow, facilitating a hard and full glans. It won't harm the implant. Give it a try and let us know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFb8XFBc-AY
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

redbullmaster

Postby redbullmaster » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:11 pm

Kind of defects the idea of an implant, single so not going to take a VED on dates lol

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:17 pm

redbullmaster wrote:Kind of defects the idea of an implant, single so not going to take a VED on dates lol

If your date is willing, application of oral suction might be enough to engorge your glans.

(in a humorous vein -- pun was fortuitous--)
If she is not willing, perhaps you did not apply enough foreplay.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:04 am

I'm not suggesting you use a VED, merely a cock ring. That will trap the blood.
I am concerned about how to go about using a ring with a new partner, but I guess owning it with confidence is the only way to go. Makes it more difficult to deal with that the guys who have glans engorgement with their implant, but tough luck. At least it allows a firm glans.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

rsan0588

Postby rsan0588 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:25 pm

I had the same problem i have a titan inplant the shaft is veryard but the head is un touhed so i started using the penis pump to enlarge the head and stiffen it works great but you have to leave it fully pumed for like 30 min before sex

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:02 am

I've had a LOT of experience with my implant and find it to be 90% of normal. A floppy head is one of my issues. My implant is about 2+ cm too short. Since my penis has contracted to fit the implant, it is hard to tell. The head does not engorge. Sometimes it feels like it wants to, but not. I believe this lack of engorgement delays (not a bad thing) or inhibits (a bad thing) an orgasm. I find a little lubrication sometimes helps. I use "Albolene," a face cleanser available from most drug stores. A little dab will do ya. For her, the lubrication really helps with her several orgasms. And I just slide right in with the lubrication already inside.

Abolene is a gentle wax-like product that melts at body temperature. It lasts and lasts and is very slippery. It's traditional use is to remove women's makeup. So it won't hurt gentle tissues. I keep face towels under the bed to wipe up afterwards. I used to call them Cum Towels, but, no prostate, no cum. I used to really make a mess. The Albolene works well on partners that "squirt." It is not water soluble, so it remains through the squirting. For squirting partners, I use a bath towel!!

The lack of engorgement is one of my problems, probably with no solution. Several have mentioned a ring, but I never found them comfortable before. I will try them. All of my deficiencies are due to my surgeon. Recommendation number 1: Go to the best. I don't like a soft head, but I have lots of good sex without it. :D
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:44 pm

Did you try the good old "blow job"? that should do the trick :)

Return to “Implants”