Been lurking

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
csr1224

Re: Been lurking

Postby csr1224 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Guess i could test it with trimix and see.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:03 pm

I really don't think an office stretch means much.
I think the only measurement that counts is when you're under the knife.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:18 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

csr1224

Postby csr1224 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Not trying to be an enlargement forum. Just helps to hear if some of the more common issues with shortening or post op loss can actually me mitigated. Its probably one of the biggest concerns pre op people have. Like myself.
People with real experiences that may have tried things others havent is always encouraging to hear.
Guys like Lost Sheep have input. Its better than no input. And i appreciate it

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:05 pm

csr1224 wrote:Agree with everything stated. Ive gone a bit over recommended vacuum pressures for brief periods (perhaps 30 seconds) then released to 10mmhg. Before i started pumping my natural erections were 6.25ish. My FSL is 7.75 bone pressed. I have reached 8.2" in the tube but know this is obviously not an actual erection length. With what i can stretch to now though...im wondering if there is any way to know for certain if the "fsl measurement " taken in office will equate to any gain past 6.25"? I would think at least a little.
There was no way in heck i could ever stretch 7.75 before pumping 3 years.

I may overdo it, but I try to follow this rule of thumb, "Any time I use an abbreviation or acronym, especially if it is not widely known (like "USA" or the like) I will use the full name followed by the abbreviation (or vice-versa) and then feel free to use the abbreviation later in my post". {e.g. SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States)}

What is "FSL"? From the context, I would guess "Free Standing Length", but am not sure. It could be "Full Stretched Length", which would likely be a little different.

edited to add: Thanks for the shout-out csr1224. That's what I am here for, to help where I can.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:15 pm

tomas1 wrote:I really don't think an office stretch means much.
I think the only measurement that counts is when you're under the knife.

Definitely. It takes direct measurement of the inside of the man's tunica albuginea to determine the length of implant that will properly fill the tunica.

EVERYTHING else is an estimate, or worse.

For those who have not seen the videos, the surgeon cuts into the penis, exposes the tunica albuginea, cuts into that and takes a measuring stick (I forget the medical name, but it is essentially a fat swizzle stick with centimeter markings on it). The surgeon inserts it into the tunica and rams it (quite literally, it is fascinating and somewhat cringeworthy to see) up into the tip of the penis (distally, from inside, of course). The penis stretches quite dramatically. Even alarmingly so. The surgeon notes the number of centimeters from the incision. Then he takes it out and sticks it in again in the other (proximal) direction and finds the bottom of the crus. Very important to poke around to find the bottom, so the "fit" will be correct. Surgeon notes the number of centimeters from the incision and adds the two figures together. Very important to write this down so the measure is not mis-remembered.

The process is repeated in the other tunica.

The process is known as "Sizing the Implant"

Cool, huh? Find a video, watch and learn.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

csr1224

Postby csr1224 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:45 pm

My apologies. FSL=Flaccid stretched length

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:26 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Smetro wrote:EQ?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9123

csr1224 SAID he's been lurking for a long time. Obviously he read the Acronym list and is not afraid to use it.

DW -- Dear Wife ;)
Dx -- Diagnosis
ED -- Erectile Dysfunction
EQ -- Erection Quality
FT -- FrankTalk
HF -- Hard Flaccid

But I'lll be darned if I know what a "Hard Flaccid" is.

Thanks Lost.....can’t believe I didn’t know what EQ was...now!.........I come from a musical background and always believed EQ was boosting or cutting frequencies :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”