I might have a problem, need advise!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
trlewis35

I might have a problem, need advise!

Postby trlewis35 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:16 am

Implanted 2 weeks ago today, follow up with the pa yesterday and she didn't seem to be concerned anything. How ever I can't get my pump pulled down far enough for me to really cycle it. Also, I'm concerned that my left nut may have attached to the pump because I can't really get the two separated from each other. My wife can reach the pump better than I can doesn't think so but she does think my body has grabbed a hold of the tubing preventing us from getting pull down for ease of use. When the pa pulled down on it yesterday and almost killed me. My wife got a good pull on it this morning and it hurt like hell too. Any suggests? I need to start cycling but I'm concerned that I will not be able to deflate it.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

ViaSwiss

Re: I might have a problem, need advise!

Postby ViaSwiss » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:24 am

If you have scar tissue connecting it you will need to massage it out everyday until it becomes loose and slightly pull it down every day. I am not a dr but I read another guys story that was the same the other day. He went to the Dr for it and his PA basically just ripped it apart until it was loose.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:15 am

trlewis35 wrote:Implanted 2 weeks ago today, follow up with the pa yesterday and she didn't seem to be concerned anything. How ever I can't get my pump pulled down far enough for me to really cycle it. Also, I'm concerned that my left nut may have attached to the pump because I can't really get the two separated from each other. My wife can reach the pump better than I can doesn't think so but she does think my body has grabbed a hold of the tubing preventing us from getting pull down for ease of use. When the pa pulled down on it yesterday and almost killed me. My wife got a good pull on it this morning and it hurt like hell too. Any suggests? I need to start cycling but I'm concerned that I will not be able to deflate it.

Have you tried to heat the area up?
I use a heatpad with a towel in between my skin and the pad. It makes the whole area relaxed and loose.
It will be easier to get a hold of it and you can start to pull on it a bit.
Or if your doctor allows, do it in a hot tub as Dr Eid tells you to do already after 3-4 days for that reason.
But you have to check with your surgeon.

Don´t you have a post op appointment to check that everything is fine?
Maybe your surgeon can tell whats going on, but it does seem like that pump is getting wrapped up in
scartissue. So warm it up and it should be easier.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:16 am

softtohard wrote:
trlewis35 wrote:Implanted 2 weeks ago today, follow up with the pa yesterday and she didn't seem to be concerned anything. How ever I can't get my pump pulled down far enough for me to really cycle it. Also, I'm concerned that my left nut may have attached to the pump because I can't really get the two separated from each other. My wife can reach the pump better than I can doesn't think so but she does think my body has grabbed a hold of the tubing preventing us from getting pull down for ease of use. When the pa pulled down on it yesterday and almost killed me. My wife got a good pull on it this morning and it hurt like hell too. Any suggests? I need to start cycling but I'm concerned that I will not be able to deflate it.

Have you tried to heat the area up?
I use a heatpad with a towel in between my skin and the pad. It makes the whole area relaxed and loose.
It will be easier to get a hold of it and you can start to pull on it a bit.
Or if your doctor allows, do it in a hot tub as Dr Eid tells you to do already after 3-4 days for that reason.
But you have to check with your surgeon.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:16 pm

Try to distinguish the pump and bulb from the rest of your scrotum's contents as gently as you can. Once you have found and isolated where any adhesions are, gently pry those spots apart, the same way you would pry open the fingers of a child gripping a dangerous toy.

Doing this in a warm environment (a hot bath is best because you don't have to be standing, the heat is pervasive and the water acts as a lubricant on your skin, but not too slippery for a secure touch) would be easiest.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Snoozdoc

Postby Snoozdoc » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi!!

I’m sort of curious how this panned out as I feel that I have the same issue to a T. It’s been a source of concern as I’m 5 days out from implant and all seems okay except that. That pump bulb definitely likes to remind you of its presence!

Thanks in advance
Developed Type 1 at age 43. ED started about 4 years later (~2013). Pills quit working. Peyronie’s joined the circus. Finally coloplast 18+0 9/12/2019.

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:17 pm

It was a false alarm and nothing to worry about. I guess it was my imagination running wild. There is a lot of tissue in the back of my scrotum that I didn't realize was there until post surgery. Plus I couldn't feel around enough to thoroughly investigate because of pain from surgery. I am pretty much pain free now. The wife and I are having a lot of fun with my new bionic cock!
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:02 pm

trlewis35 wrote:It was a false alarm and nothing to worry about. I guess it was my imagination running wild. There is a lot of tissue in the back of my scrotum that I didn't realize was there until post surgery. Plus I couldn't feel around enough to thoroughly investigate because of pain from surgery. I am pretty much pain free now. The wife and I are having a lot of fun with my new bionic cock!

Winner Winner!
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”