How well has your partner adapted to sex with your implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: How well has your partner adapted to sex with your implant?

Postby Smetro » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:54 am

Fantastic and comprehensive response Tanji my old mate.......it’s why I posed the question.....so others might take their partner’s responses to the implant into consideration.
The overarching theme though seems to be of more fun, greater intimacy and at many levels a return to normalcy.......that is of course, once the novelty wears off
Or maybe it never will :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

marlow13

Re: How well has your partner adapted to sex with your implant?

Postby marlow13 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:37 pm

vajim1 wrote:My doctor keep telling me about watchful waiting and not to use radiation, so after waiting too long I ended up with recurrent cancer. So now after 2 years I am getting an implant on Sept. 5. Wife said she did not realize how much it had affected me. ???
Finally she is on board with it.
To have sex I had to get a shot of trimix, pump my dick up, put on a ring release pressure and pumpit up over the ring and repeat as it would leak out before I was done.

I was doing the same exact thing. i was wondering if I was the only one having to do this. Thats what finally made up my mind to go thru with implant.
58 y/o PCA 18 on March 2017. Biopsy 8.6 Gleason. Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer June 2017. Robotic Prostectomy Aug 2017. .02 at Follow ups so far. Implanted on 9/6/19 with AMS 700 CX 21+2 RTE's by Dr.Dean Knoll Urology Associates Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”