Traction

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
robertm

Traction

Postby robertm » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Has anyone successfully used traction to maximize size prior to implant surgery? If so, what were your circumstances (peyronies, RP, etc.) and how much did you grow (before and after measurements)? Is there a particular traction device that anyone would recommend?
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Quincy

Re: Traction

Postby Quincy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:34 pm

I used a Penimaster Pro for about 2 months prior to surgery. I did a lot of research to find one that would be comfortable to use for extended periods and the Penimaster seemed the right choice. The other product I thought good was Phallosan Forte. Either allow use for extended periods, but the Penimaster seemed to have more options. I used the rod extender when I was home and private and wore the belt during the day when I was out and about. I don't have PD, just wanted extra stretching before surgery and my doctor recommended traction in addition to VED use.

I'd been stretching with a VED for over a month when I started the traction and only did traction for about a month and a half. I didn't notice much in the way of gains from traction. After further research, I decided I didn't do it for long enough. It appears that if you have 6 months or more the traction can add length, but perhaps not for just a month and a half. Also, the majority of the growth I was going to get from stretching was probably already done with the VED. So mixed results for me.

I found the Penimaster relatively comfortable with either belt or rods. I'm not a doctor and don't play one on TV. YMMV.

Good luck.

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Magicmike

Postby Magicmike » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:26 pm

I have been doing traction for 3 months I have gained close to 1/2 inch. I will do traction for another 3 months before surgery if I get another 1/4 inch then I'll be 7 1/4 then hopefully I'll end up with 6 3/4. It does work

LewisNews

HOW IS ANDROSURGERY?

Postby LewisNews » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:13 am

A medical effective method to prevent penis shortening, Androsurgery is a medically prescribed device to avoid penis shortening during urological post-surgery processes, due to penile retraction produced by scar creation. Solution for penis shortening before and after surgery.

Prostatectomy Surgery
Whereas scar retraction is not a problem in most surgeries, it becomes a serious problem in prostatic surgery because the body part that eventually shrinks is the penis. Usually, penile shortening takes place after any of the following surgeries: Prostate cancer surgery in T1 or T2 Phases.

Penis Enlargement Surgery
Penis enlargement may be an average of 1.5 cm ( karger ), however, in the postoperative phase; generally, there is a retraction of the penis. Said shrinkage is caused by the healing process which has the unfortunate effect of reducing the results and therefore the frequent dissatisfaction of many patients.

robertm

Postby robertm » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:38 pm

Sounds like no one has had a positive experience with traction with a measurable increase in length. That's my concern. I have never heard a traction success story.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Return to “Implants”