Under the knife in one week 8/13/2019

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BeardedMan

Re: Under the knife in one week 8/13/2019

Postby BeardedMan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:31 pm

Kramer did my implant yesterday. We live about 45 minutes away. Came home. Today I could easily do a 2 hour drive. Just remember to recline the seat as much as possible.

Everything you hear about Kramer is true; great doc and surgeon. Chesapeake Urology is great.

Here’s the video of my procedure yesterday.
https://youtu.be/1XYEDmrXSNE

Rest easy. Good luck. With Kramer you’ve got one of the best.
61 yo gay married; ED since 2000. Retooling on 8/8/19 by Dr Andrew Kramer. Titan 22cm plus 1cm extender.

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:53 pm

Congratulations on your implant. I did watch your video. I have and appointment with Dr Kramer on Aug 19 and the 20th. I will be getting a revision after my first one turned into a disaster. This has eased my mind and will be using my video for others as you did.
I thank you for sharing your video and your comments about doctor Kramer.
Good luck with your new implant and thanks again
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:15 pm

BeardedMan wrote:Kramer did my implant yesterday. We live about 45 minutes away. Came home. Today I could easily do a 2 hour drive. Just remember to recline the seat as much as possible.

Everything you hear about Kramer is true; great doc and surgeon. Chesapeake Urology is great.

Here’s the video of my procedure yesterday.
https://youtu.be/1XYEDmrXSNE

Rest easy. Good luck. With Kramer you’ve got one of the best.

Welcome brother! I also only have one testicle, the left, so my pump is on the right side, makes it very EZ to use plus fills out my sack. Enjoy your new toy and if you have ANY questions please feel free to PM me.
Andy
R. nut.JPG
R. nut.JPG (179.86 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

olie20

Postby olie20 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
olie20 wrote:Well I have made the decision to have my implant. In fact i got a call 2 weeks ago and i was asked if I wanted to come in a week earlier, I said yes. I am getting a little nervous about this, not the surgery but the recovery. Not sure how I can lay flat with feet elevated for two days. I just wish it were all over. I am so sick of this ED, its really getting old. Seems like I have had it forever. I tired everything pills, shots, and then the vacuum devise. It worked but the ring i needed really hurt when it snapped on and it was really tough to get off. I am so looking forward to just pumping up and staying hard. My wife is also wanting me to get the surgery. I am going to Dr Kramer of Baltimore, he seems really confident. I have watched all his videos, read all his papers, met with him in Baltimore and can't wait till D day. Has anyone had to drive a distance after the surgery? Our home is about 2 hours away and i am staying in a motel for an extra day then driving home. I am worried about that, I want to avoid massive swelling and black and blue.

Well wish me luck guys I'll let you know how it goes.

Who will be driving on your way home?

My wife will be doing the driving,

olie20

Postby olie20 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:32 pm

AccidentMike wrote:I just went under this morning for replacement of a leaking implant. (8-6-19), I was Dr. Kramer’s first operation at Cheasapeak Urology. Scheduled at 0600, paperwork went smooth and in the operation room at 0706. My first time with Dr Kramer and he made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Chesapeake urology staff was excellent.

It is my recommendation to stay over the day of operation. I also live about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away and took the docs advice to stay and lay on back as much as possible. Honestly thinking of extending to Thursday morning.

Stayed at holiday inn express, 5 minutes away.

Yes my operation is this Tuesday and i am staying an extra day also, I leave for home on Thursday morning

Return to “Implants”