improper device placement

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bionic

improper device placement

Postby Bionic » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:49 pm

Its been almost 2 years since my implant. I was hoping that giving it time, would eventually lead to a return to normal sensation, but it hasn't happened. what has happened is that I now have a clearer understanding of whats gone wrong. I went for a second opinion about the lack of sensitivity,that causes the inability to orgasm when the device is inflated. the Dr checked for nerve damage and thankfully, did not find any. I told him I could orgasm with the device deflated, which also confirmed that I wasn't suffering from any nerve damage.

I cant believe that his solution was not to fully inflate the implant fully when attempting intercourse. That defeats the reason for the implant.
Ive been very depressed over not being able to find a solution, and must admit that I have almost given up trying. if it werent for my loving, caring wife that keeps encouraging me that we can find a solution together, I would have given up.
Heres what Ive concluded. it so happens that the cylinders act as a sheath over the nerve bundle that responds to physical stimulation when the impant is inflated.
I think that the only solution is a revision to place the cylinders in a the proper position.
I have three problems with that- 1. it requires a second surgery that could either make it worse.2. Im risking exposing myself to an infection. 3. finding the right competent surgeon that would be willing to take it on and theres the possibility that it wont work. Im not sure what I should do. Im hoping someone onthe forum can shed some light on my dilemma. thanking you in advance. Bionic
65 yrs old, Diabetes type 2 Diagnosed 2014. Implant surgery date 10/12/2017
AMS LGX 700

Lost Sheep

Re: improper device placement

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:29 pm

I do feel for you. I have the opposite problem, though. I have (below) posted how envious I am of your situation. I know, it may be insensitive to say it, but I believe I would happily trade situations with you. I do not want to make light of yours, though.

Whether orgasm comes too soon, too late or not at all, it is disconcerting when making love is interfered with by a troubled mind.

I suggest trying your best to accept what, to my mind, is a mixed blessing and make the best of it. Develop a technique/style adapted to how your implant and penis work.

Here is a question that might suggest a way to adjust your technique, adapt and overcome (overcum? :D )

Just how deflated does the implant have to be to allow for you to orgasm? Is there a "sweet spot" of enough inflation to continue coitus (after inflating enough to penetrate) or to receive fellatio, but not so much inflation as prevents orgasm?

Here is my promised (insensitive - please forgive me) tale:

Solely in an effort to put your situation in perspective, let me tell you of mine and how much I would like to trade situations with you.

I orgasm too easily. Less easily after implant than before, but still, I would love to be able to delay my orgasm at will. After I orgasm, my energy level just drops off a cliff. But before orgasm I can keep up coitus for quite a long time. When/if I can do that I take prideful joy in my lover's orgasms. Alas, that prolonged time, for me, is shorter than I (and she) would like.

That is to say, if I had your situation, I would pump up fully, fuck like a madman for as long as she can stand it and then let off a little pressure to permit my orgasm to flow.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:49 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:That is to say, if I had your situation, I would pump up fully, fuck like a madman for as long as she can stand it and then let off a little pressure to permit my orgasm to flow.

I do the same as you wrote. I can't come with penetration. I lost a bit of sensation maybe because i had not only implant but also graft around my shaft ... I have to use my hand or deflate my penis a little.
if I wanted to have a child, this would be a problem. But this not my case.
All my lovers love that I can last hours and hours without coming.
For my mind, the problem does not exist, because there is solution .. handjob or deflation ..
But my biggest ( real) orgasm is to see my partner come many time with me...

Bionic - I think you have to work with your head. it must accept this new situation. I don't think you will solve anything by changing the prosthesis.
Believe me, this is not a big problem..

Sorry for my bad english
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that Dr. Prieto goes over something similar on a YouTube video. He is talking about guys that are keeping their implant inflated for long periods of time over several years. As I remember, he claimed that the nerves don't like all of that constant pressure & start to go numb.
Lost Sheep, you should go thru his videos to find this. He is talking kind of fast & says that in Florida they are called a name. I think it was in Spanish. It was kind of interesting.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:43 pm

Gt1956 wrote:I'm pretty sure that Dr. Prieto goes over something similar on a YouTube video. He is talking about guys that are keeping their implant inflated for long periods of time over several years. As I remember, he claimed that the nerves don't like all of that constant pressure & start to go numb.
Lost Sheep, you should go thru his videos to find this. He is talking kind of fast & says that in Florida they are called a name. I think it was in Spanish. It was kind of interesting.

If you could send me a link (in PM or in this thread), that would be so nice. Finding any specific Youtube video is challenging for me. Thanks
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:46 pm

I'll see what I can do. Time is precious at the moment cause we're getting ready for a cruise to your end of the world.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:20 pm

I have had no issues finishing at all when I am fully pumped and having sex. We usually end up with about 45 minutes to an hour. That was also our old normal. We stop start, do different things. She usually has 3 or 4 then I finish. No real difference. I also take care of myself daily now as well. I can either finish quickly or prolong it. Either way feels normal. I do not have to pump up at all when I do myself though. Not sure why but i get pretty hard as well without pumping up.

Wierd but the new normal.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”