Activation yesterday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tbonegas

Activation yesterday

Postby tbonegas » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:21 am

Hi guys. I was activated yesterday by Nurse at hospital. Had a play around last night and achieved a rock hard erection. Had no pain whatsoever in shaft, but some where tips are. Is this normal? Thanks.
ED since 2010/RP 2016, tried all pills, injections and VED.nothing worked.Implanted 2018, implant removed short while after.

tomas1

Re: Activation yesterday

Postby tomas1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:35 am

I guess a slight pain may be normal.
I had a very slight pain, more like discomfort, early on.
I've heard that means you're sized correctly.

What model do you have?
I think the LGX could put more pressure on the tips, but I could be wrong.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:57 am

So happy for you, tbonegas. Welcome to the club!

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:49 am

Congratulations!!
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

tbonegas

Postby tbonegas » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:36 pm

tomas1 wrote:I guess a slight pain may be normal.

What model do you have?

Hi mate. I have an LGX 18mm not sure about any rte. Still pumping. Is it normal to get about 30-40 pumps in?
ED since 2010/RP 2016, tried all pills, injections and VED.nothing worked.Implanted 2018, implant removed short while after.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:47 pm

tbonegas wrote:

What model do you have?

Hi mate. I have an LGX 18mm not sure about any rte. Still pumping. Is it normal to get about 30-40 pumps in?

I have an 18mm LGX implanted November 2017. If I pump 1/3 to 1/2 of a complete bulb compression, 30 to 45 pumps is not unusual at all to get full rigidity and to the point of a little (slightly pleasant) discomfort/strain in the glans and shaft.

A lot depends on your pumping technique, how you hold your hand, which fingers, fingertip or finger pad, heel of thumb or knuckle or whatever in addition to your hand strength. One of my hands is getting more and more compromised by deterioration of my thumb joint and the other is not far behind. I could get fully pumped a year ago with only 20-25 pumps, full bore. Now, full bore is very difficult.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

tbonegas

Postby tbonegas » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:47 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
tbonegas wrote:

What model do you have?

I have an 18mm LGX implanted November 2017. If I pump 1/3 to 1/2 of a complete bulb compression, 30 to 45 pumps is not unusual at all to get full rigidity and to the point of a little (slightly pleasant) discomfort/strain in the glans and shaft.

A lot depends on your pumping technique, how you hold your hand, which fingers, fingertip or finger pad, heel of thumb or knuckle or whatever in addition to your hand strength. One of my hands is getting more and more compromised by deterioration of my thumb joint and the other is not far behind. I could get fully pumped a year ago with only 20-25 pumps, full bore. Now, full bore is very difficult.

Thanks Lost Sheep. I use thumb and forefinger. At the moment my pump is quite hard to squeeze, but is getting easier. Most early attempts were less than 1/3 pumps. But tonight towards the end I was squeezing it all the way in.
How do I know when I am at max rigidity?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:50 pm

tbonegas wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
tbonegas wrote:Hi mate. I have an LGX 18mm not sure about any rte. Still pumping. Is it normal to get about 30-40 pumps in?

Thanks Lost Sheep. I use thumb and forefinger. At the moment my pump is quite hard to squeeze, but is getting easier. Most early attempts were less than 1/3 pumps. But tonight towards the end I was squeezing it all the way in.
How do I know when I am at max rigidity?

How did you know you were at max before, when you were fully functioning? I don't know of any objective measure of penile rigidity (beam strength, moment of inertia, etc) but I know when I am at max when I cannot bend my penis shaft (near the glans) more than about 10 degrees. I limit the force I apply to less than what I think would be painful to my lover.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”