Specific question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Slavicguy123

Specific question

Postby Slavicguy123 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:41 am

Hey guys my injury is distal corpora "inside glans" and i dont feel much pressure from inside to glans(that streching feeling of glans) do you guys feel streching of glans from inside with implant and is it plesurable?

ED2013

Re: Specific question

Postby ED2013 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:46 am

Yes there is a stretching feeling and it feels good when you are fully healed.

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Thanks man, can other guys answer please, also btw what happens when you kegel do you feel pressure or?

Quantox

Postby Quantox » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:31 pm

I had the same question..do.you feel the same pressure with natural erection ? Like the urge to fuck the girl next to you when you are fully pumped ?
22 Years old, mild ED..trying to find a solution to reverse it

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Waiting for lostsheep reply common man give us some wisdom ;)

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:56 pm

My glans inflates with stimulation as usual, and my implant made no difference.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:28 pm

Slavicguy123 wrote:Waiting for lostsheep reply common man give us some wisdom ;)

Thanks for the specific invitation. I am still wondering what the injury you mentioned in your original post is and how it affects the tenor of your question.

In the meantime, yes, I get the pressure from the implant into the inside of my glans. It is very much the same as I used to feel when I was in my prime and had extreme erections. It hurt/pinched in a most pleasurable way. Now, the implant hurts/pinches the inside of my glans just the same as I remember. I think it might be an indication that my implant is perfectly sized.

But, being an implant, it can go on too long for comfort. Sometimes I will fall asleep fully pumped and an hour later will wake up from the pain/discomfort. Deflating a little resolves the discomfort (and also will let me roll over - sometimes I like to sleep prone). :D
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:46 pm

No man, thank you, i had mechanical injury of pushing to much blood i have fibrosis only at end of my dick "inside glans" and rest of my dick is healthy and i can have 100% hard erection but it fades quicker than preinjury and also have soft glans and harder to get erect, but its so nice to hear that implant resembls natural throbbing erection, its nice to know that options are there and they are coming everyday like lot of therapys besides implant like peptids, shockwave, hbot etc, but it gives me a question what is right therapy for me, maybe there are few right therapys ... but that throbbing must be nice ;)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:45 pm

Slavicguy123 wrote:No man, thank you, i had mechanical injury of pushing to much blood i have fibrosis only at end of my dick "inside glans" and rest of my dick is healthy and i can have 100% hard erection but it fades quicker than preinjury and also have soft glans and harder to get erect, but its so nice to hear that implant resembls natural throbbing erection, its nice to know that options are there and they are coming everyday like lot of therapys besides implant like peptids, shockwave, hbot etc, but it gives me a question what is right therapy for me, maybe there are few right therapys ... but that throbbing must be nice ;)

It does not throb much at all. The feeling of pressure is more steady. Still pleasurable, though.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:05 pm

Aha, but if i remember well natural perfect erection throbbs until it reaches full capacity affter that there is no trobbing but pressure in prostate and on skin and glans or am i wrong?

Return to “Implants”