Specific question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Specific question

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:36 pm

Slavicguy123 wrote:Aha, but if i remember well natural perfect erection throbbs until it reaches full capacity affter that there is no trobbing but pressure in prostate and on skin and glans or am i wrong?

It has been a while since I had a natural erection strong enough to throb. I am trying to recall what is was like when I was 18 and had erections that were so strong I could not even urinate until it went down. Alas, there is no implant to restore my memories! :lol: as good as the implant that restored my rigidity.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:42 am

Hehe i know that people asked this a lot of times but when you are streched"pumped" did it triggers some sexual reaction in your brain?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Slavicguy123 wrote:Hehe i know that people asked this a lot of times but when you are streched"pumped" did it triggers some sexual reaction in your brain?

Yes.

I don't know if it is psychological/Pavlovian ("I am erect, therefore I am aroused.") or physiological (more square inches of skin exposed to stimulus and stretched out more receptive to stimulus, therefore more able to arouse the brain) or the action of the implant itself giving stimulus to the nerves in the penis or pressing on the underside of the nerves in the skin.

Or maybe all three.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:15 pm

I have heard many men talk about how their penis is more sensitive hard than it is soft, presumably because the stretched/engorged skin exposes the nerves (on the glans and elsewhere) more than in the relaxed state. (I am not a professional so I am just offering what I have heard.)

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:58 pm

If you consider that when you are pumped your arterys from heart to dick and pelvis are intact you still get that rush and also in corpus spongiosum and nerved in penis its not so different from nstural full hard erection when its already achieved with "moorning wood" non implabtee man startd to get horny and blood rushing(because cock is already full, so "only"blood from heart to dick is felt)....??

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Slavicguy123 wrote:If you consider that when you are pumped your arterys from heart to dick and pelvis are intact you still get that rush and also in corpus spongiosum and nerved in penis its not so different from nstural full hard erection when its already achieved with "moorning wood" non implabtee man startd to get horny and blood rushing(because cock is already full, so "only"blood from heart to dick is felt)....??

If the throb is from arterial blood into the tunica/corpus cavernosum, you are not likely to feel much of that. The tunica is filled with the implant and arterial blood flow likely is very nearly absent.

Now, blood flow into your spongiosum tissues would be intact. But I don't think the throb in that tissue is nearly as strong in any situation, a healthy penis, an E.D. penis or an implanted penis.

This is just my guess.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:09 pm

I wanted to tell that when healthx dick gets max capacity there isnt anymore room to throb so its same as implant= only bloodflow from heart to pelvis is felt...

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:17 pm

If I see a woman naked I want to have sex. When my wife walks around house in her panties and t shirt I want to rip them off an f her in whatever room we are in.

With my titan I now can. The only thing for me is knowing I can do so.

Soft dick, no real interest on either of our part. Hard dick. Both of us are ready.

No pills so injections, no waiting. See her want her f her. If she isn't in the mood. Knowing I want her gets her there usually.

If she comes out of kitchen with an ice pack I know after 39 years leave her ass and any other part of her body alone.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”