Pulling the pump down question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wilsonmill

Re: Pulling the pump down question

Postby wilsonmill » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Keep pulling and seperating, it does get better.. I had stopped for a few days and pump adhered or at least started, to my left testicle. Very warm water or even better a hot tub to keep things pulled down and seperated. Hope all is going well otherwise. Lentz performed mine and all is well..ejaculations are still a process for me but talking with him a couple of weeks ago it is normal and may take awhile.. but I enjoy the hell out of getting to that point.
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:46 pm

Wilsonmill,
I started a day by day post “I’m bionic now” but didn’t seem to be much interest so I haven’t posted in a day or so. Talking about Lentz, I have had very little pain and very pleased with everything but there are plenty of unknowns. Thanks for your post.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Glad you are doing well, no I guess I am not much one to talk alot about it.. however if questioned I would absolutely tell my experience.. yes I had some pain and I think some of it was from the scar tissue with pyronies and tissue breakage in the past, pumping and straigtening things back out, but I pump now till I can squeeze no more. Yes it has gotten longer and yes it is larger in circum. The wife makes me start out real slow for sometime and that is with some lube.. it is nice to feel youthful once more.
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

Return to “Implants”