Yeah Time Really Does Fly

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

Yeah Time Really Does Fly

Postby DaveKell » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:57 am

Even when you’re not having fun! My next seminar to speak at with my urologist is coming up on the 31st. I have two anniversaries I will mention at this event. Mine and my wife’s 40th that is on the 28th, and the two year since I was implanted this month. My wife pointed out another one to me. At the seminars I always talk about an anniversary where my ED first appeared. I then go into detail about the years of my downward spiral. My wife told me a few days ago that was on our 20th anniversary. I never really grasped how long I struggled with ED. On that 20th we were booked into a nice Victorian b&b. There ended up being no celebrating. For our 40th we will again be in a Victorian b&b in another town. Exactly 20 years later. This time we will wreck the sheets all 3 nights. I’m really looking forward to this seminar. The total transformation in my life is going to be very easy to talk about. I’m sure this one will be the best speech I’ve ever given!
Last edited by DaveKell on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

softtohard

Re: Yeah Time Really Does Fly

Postby softtohard » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:03 am

DaveKell wrote:Even when you’re not having fun! My next seminar to speak at with my urologist is coming up on the 31st. I have two anniversaries I will mention at this event. Mine and my wife’s 40th that is on the 28th, and the two year since I was implanted this month. My wife pointed out another one to me. At the seminars I always talk about an anniversary where my ED first appeared. I then go home into detail about the years of my downward spiral. My wife told me a few days ago that was on our 20th anniversary. I never really grasped how long I struggled with ED. On that 20th we were booked into a nice Victorian b&b. There ended up being no celebrating. For our 40th we will again be in a Victorian b&b in another town. Exactly 20 years later. This time we will wreck the sheets all 3 nights. I’m really looking forward to this seminar. The total transformation in my life is going to be very easy to talk about. I’m sure this one will be the best speech I’ve ever given!

Wow!! Congratulations to you new life :)
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:01 am

Congrats !!! Yes agree it really does change ones outlook my first year has flown by and not a day goes by that I'm not happy with mine.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:17 pm

There's another entirely different aspect to my personality since having full sexual capability restored, and then some. I thought about this yesterday at length. I've mentioned here a few times about a serious car wreck I had a year ago last month. After having a 9 level spinal fusion being required as a result of the wreck I've recently begun physical therapy at a sports rehabilitation facility. Two of my therapists are extremely attractive younger women. After the years of feeling I was inadequate as a man I basically stopped talking to women at length. I caught myself yesterday in the pool in aquatherapy chatting up one of these women who was wearing skin tight almost flesh colored tights who was instructing me on exercises. A couple of times I had her repeat the demonstrations of different exercises to me. Not because I didn't get it the first time, but because I was checking her out in what I think was an extremely obvious manner. The funny thing is she didn't seem to mind bending herself into different poses for me. Both of these women interact very positively with me and it can only be because of the confidence I exude now, despite being so much older than them. It was very gratifying to realize my confidence is well founded and women really pick up on it. It's a whole different existence now.

Just as an aside, the accident was entirely the fault of one of the other drivers in the wreck. Fortunately, the accident was also witnessed by a state trooper at the side of the road who cited the guy for causing the wreck that totaled three vehicles. I'm due a very large settlement any day now from his insurance company.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:47 pm

Update on 40th anniversary 3 day and night stay at bed and breakfast. My wife and I just returned home from this trip. For the first two nights we had the huge old Victorian mansion to ourselves near Austin, Texas. If I make it to our 50th anniversary, I'll always remember the first two nights of our stay. The third night there were two other couples occupying rooms down the hall from us so we had to tone it down considerably. If anyone had been a fly on the wall for our first two nights they would've been amazed to learn we had been married for 40 years. I seriously doubt any couple married that long, where the husband still functioned "normally", could have as intense and long lasting sex as we did. Those old walls heard some of the most intense and loud moaning from a woman that have likely been heard in the home's 100 plus year existence. We had an incredible time. There aren't words to adequately describe how phenomenal it was. I sincerely wish I had done this over a decade ago, but if I did I would've likely been taken out by sheer exhaustion long ago and never made it to this milestone! My attitude coming home was light years away from the 20th anniversary stay at another b&b when ED first raised its ugly, brutal head.

It's so rewarding to firmly know ED disappeared into the rear view mirror of my life a little over two years ago. The last three days have proven to me that a fulfilling sex life is as essential to a marriage as breathing is to stay alive. When we went to pick up our little dog from my daughter's house, Our daughter said "you sure look like you had a good time". That is likely the understatement of the year. Even when I was pre ED our sex was never this good. To be able to make it last as long as we want with no fear of failure is an intoxicating thing to experience. I'm probably one of the few 66 plus year old men alive who thinks sex is better now than it was in my 20's and 30's. We're finally back to our own bed and I don't see us slowing down anytime soon. My wife just tried on 3 new dresses she bought and I'm having a hard time believing I just now came out to my shop to catch up on my forums instead of wrecking our sheets!

My wife kicked off our stay at the b&b by saying she had bought us each a couple of anniversary presents. When I got in bed the first night she told me she'd be right back. She went into the bathroom and came out in a red, erotic, sheer teddy. Present number one, that didn't stay on her very long. The second night was number two, a black teddy. Amazing that an almost 60 year old woman could look so hot and make the sparks fly like she did. If you haven't bought your wife any lingerie in awhile, I highly recommend you do!

Quantox

Postby Quantox » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:40 pm

Wow dave seems like you're happy as never..keep it on man!!
22 Years old, mild ED..trying to find a solution to reverse it

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:19 pm

DaveKell wrote:To be able to make it last as long as we want with no fear of failure is an intoxicating thing to experience.

I totally agree with you, Dave!

Return to “Implants”