How much does it grow when you inflate it?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: How much does it grow when you inflate it?

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Hoping wrote:I found table 2 interesting if you are wondering if you may get an increase in size with titan.

I've said on other threads. Please be careful when you read about someone gaining or losing size. That is usually an opinion that is difficult to verify with facts. Is it from when they were 19, inside a VED or just prior to surgery. The study is more controlled but I don't see big gains. Looks to me to be more like the implant is settling in due to frequent inflation. Which has been a common piece of advice on FT.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Alf 77

Postby Alf 77 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:40 pm

Thank you! So my titan should grow when pumped in two weeks I hope. I’m worried.
42 years old. Good shape. Double VL, thought It was my imagination. Married for 14 years. Implanted on 15/7/19, 22 cms titan.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:11 pm

Wait at least a few months before passing judgement on the implants success. You are way to early in the healing process to make any kind of decision.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Hoping

Postby Hoping » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:00 am

My interpretation of the table I mentioned was when a guy like myself believes he is undersized or initially is smaller than it should be that with frequent cycling like they mentioned in the table you will gain length back that you've lost. But that has a limit based on how big the implant is. Even for titans now there's at least scientific proof of length gains from post op. I'd have to look at it again but I think average length gains are about 2 cms over the course of 2 years
I still feel like in my circumstance might be a good amount undersized even taking this into account but we'll see I guess.
28 years old, single, implanted 7/12/2019 Coloplast Titan 22cm +1cm rte, surgeon Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:10 am

Gt1956 wrote:
Hoping wrote:I found table 2 interesting if you are wondering if you may get an increase in size with titan.

I've said on other threads. Please be careful when you read about someone gaining or losing size. That is usually an opinion that is difficult to verify with facts. Is it from when they were 19, inside a VED or just prior to surgery. The study is more controlled but I don't see big gains. Looks to me to be more like the implant is settling in due to frequent inflation. Which has been a common piece of advice on FT.

Yes, be careful.
But in this case, it is after all a published paper and if we don't accept those numbers, we might as well shut down this board because no information will be good enough.

In my case, the pre-op length I mentioined in the post above was just before surgery, and it was the same as I had all my life. I had not lost any length as my ED was not extreme. So in my case the length changes are all down to the implant (and the surgeon).
16.25 cm pre op, 15.5 cm post op, 17.5 cm end result.
So yes, I grew 2 cm from immediately post-op.
More importantly and interestingly, I grew >1 cm from pre-op. I don't think that is common, and nobody should expect that to happen. But I am living proof that it can happen.

On the other hand, going through this, I have learned one thing: Women don't notice a 1-2 cm lenght difference. But they do notice small (millimeter-) changes in circumference.
So if you measure your dick and want it to be big to please women, measure your circumference instead of your length...
They also do notice the difference between a soft and a hard glans.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:37 pm

As Merrix points out. Women seem to be more concerned about diameter than length. It seems that men value length over diameter. I guess it comes down to who you want to make happy. I vote for making women happy.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:00 pm

I know I keep banging on about this (no pun intended); but this procedure isn’t a penis lengthening one, it’s a penis erection reinforcing one and seems to be dependent on many and varied factors.
I believe that some men, like Merrix, Donnie and myself, just to name a couple, have had a slight increase in length and certainly an increase in girth.
I know Donnie ascribed to a program of stretching protocols over a lengthy timeframe......as did I.
Merrix has written extensively about his personal experience which differs from mine and Donnie’s
What can we extrapolate?
I assume that the ‘bell curve’ would show that some men do gain, many men re-gain their original size and a few lose a bit.
I am happy for further discussion on why this may be so.
Genetics? Surgeon skill? Cycling? Brand of implant?
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Alf 77

Postby Alf 77 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:43 pm

Agree that girls like the girth more than the length. That being said, does the glans grow as well or with an implant it just stays the same?
42 years old. Good shape. Double VL, thought It was my imagination. Married for 14 years. Implanted on 15/7/19, 22 cms titan.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:57 pm

Smetro, can you imagine the size & length of this study. Pun totally intended. Who knows. Maybe some men have some tissue that their body never used? Maybe some men's tissue is just a little stretchy? I don't argue with people that have first hand experience & can describe it it a reasonable manner.
I do have issues with people that keep asking the same question over & over even after presumably reading the first hand reports. To me it's like they don't believe you. Considering the billions of people on earth. I can understand that not everyone will have the same experience.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Alf 77 wrote:Agree that girls like the girth more than the length. That being said, does the glans grow as well or with an implant it just stays the same?

Depends, some members report engorgment. Some say no.

Return to “Implants”