Length right after implant surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tomas1

Re: Length right after implant surgery

Postby tomas1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:27 pm

The first time in inflated, I was right back at my pre-implant length.
After nearly 6 months, I've picked up a little more than 1/4"
I complimented my doc for sizing me to perfection.
He thanked me for the feedback.
I'm still a bit miffed that he used CX instead of LGX.
Too late to worry about that.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:06 pm

Hoping wrote:Hi guys,
I'm hoping to hear from people who can remember their length in the first few weeks after surgery. Maybe how much it was inflated and how much shorter it might have been to their current erect length? And maybe the amount of time/cycling to get to current erect length?
I have a titan, about 1.5 inches shorter than before, about 5 days out from surgery, its about 70% inflated I think
Thanks!

Hey! Were you able to regain size?
28M, inadequate partial erections as far back as I can remember due to VL. Completely unresponsive to pills, disappointing response to Trimix. Stretch test 19cm. Implanted 1/6/23 24cm Coloplast Titan (Classic Model) by Dr Eid with .5cm RTE on left side

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:32 pm

Pre op i was 7" L 5.5 W , post op I'm 6.5 "L 5.5" W , engorged with a ring, i still have my VL, I'm 7" L 6" W. and very happy with it.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:01 am

JetsFan1594 wrote:
Hoping wrote:Hi guys,
I'm hoping to hear from people who can remember their length in the first few weeks after surgery. Maybe how much it was inflated and how much shorter it might have been to their current erect length? And maybe the amount of time/cycling to get to current erect length?
I have a titan, about 1.5 inches shorter than before, about 5 days out from surgery, its about 70% inflated I think
Thanks!

Hey! Were you able to regain size?

Jets
This is a pretty old discussion from 2019.
It’s been over 10 months since the OP was last active on FT.
In his last post (March last year) he did a very nice 8mo. post surgery follow up.
In part he wrote:
My length might be tied for the longest it's ever been or very close actually, can't believe that after how worried I was initially after surgery.

Probably he has no more concerns so he’s just off enjoying it now - which is typical.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Return to “Implants”