For my curiosity...why is natural erection no longer possible after implant ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Happy Toy

Re: For my curiosity...why is natural erection no longer possible after implant ?

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:53 pm

I'm sure all of the above is true for some guys, we are all different. All I can talk about is how the implant effected me. In regards to nocturnal erections, a quick story. The first night after I got home from my implant, I woke up in the very early morning hours with a soft "woody" and it really scarred me. Everything I had read about the implant told me that I would no longer have a natural erection, so when I woke up to a fairly good one, I thought "did they not do the implant for some reason and not tell me yet??" I had the incisions and the tubes coming out, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Once I really woke up I realized that everything was OK. I still get semis both during the day and at night from time to time. Again, not real hard but they are there!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Lost Sheep

Re: For my curiosity...why is natural erection no longer possible after implant ?

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Happy Toy wrote:I'm sure all of the above is true for some guys, we are all different. All I can talk about is how the implant effected me. In regards to nocturnal erections, a quick story. The first night after I got home from my implant, I woke up in the very early morning hours with a soft "woody" and it really scarred me. Everything I had read about the implant told me that I would no longer have a natural erection, so when I woke up to a fairly good one, I thought "did they not do the implant for some reason and not tell me yet??" I had the incisions and the tubes coming out, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Once I really woke up I realized that everything was OK. I still get semis both during the day and at night from time to time. Again, not real hard but they are there!

My penis was hurting too much for the first few days to even imagine having an erection, nocturnal, morning or otherwise. Yep, we are all different.

Corpus spongiosum can engorge and provide a moderate degree of stiffness, especially if helped by the implant (even uninflated, there is some extra material in there which can help a little).

Having some artificial engorgement of the implant just being in there can make your tissues more sensitive to the touch of your clothes, the increased weight of your penis, etc. Since you are more aware of it, your mind is probably more receptive to sexual impressions.

With the above, I am just speculating based on my own sensations (The weight is REALLY nice! I feel massive compared to what I was before. And that gives me a sexy self-image I just did not have before.)

My advice is to enjoy it!
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”