deleted

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:48 am

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Smetro

Re: Girth of cylinders base on diameter

Postby Smetro » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 am

Titans seem to be implanted into men with slightly larger penises....remember it’s not a penis enlargement procedure rather it’s an erection restoring one.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:57 pm

I'm trying to understand the question.
As I understand it, the AMS LGX and CX would be like having 2 cylinders of about .76" dia side by side.
The Titan would be like 2 cylinders of about .88" side by side.
Maybe the Titan would give the appearance of a slightly flatter cross section?
It's hard to translate that into final girth.
I could be wrong on this, but that's how I see it.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:40 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:How much more girth does a titan cylinder have compared to a ams lgx 700 cylinder? The info I looked at says the titan cylinder diameter is 22 mm and the ams lgx 700 cylinder diameter is 18mm. 18/22 gives me .81, does this mean the ams lgx 700 is 81% the girth of the titan? When considering both cylinders together in the penis does the figure of the ams being 81% of the titan stay the same? Does having two cylinders change the equation and make for a bigger difference between the titan and the ams then just comparing 1 cylinder?

This is a fairly simple math question.

I recomment you take a ruler, compass and some paper and draw circles of 18mm and 22mm so you can visually SEE the differences. Shade in some area around the circles to simulate the flesh that surrounds the cylinders as well.

The area of a cylinder is 3.1416 times the radius squared (9mm and 11mm respectively for the LGX and Titan). So, you can do that math as well, but I think the pictures you can easily draw will be more meaningful to you. As the saying goes, "One picture is worth a thousand words."

These web sites might also help visualize the answers to your questions
https://visualsonline.cancer.gov/detail ... geid=11321
http://www.ansci.wisc.edu/jjp1/ansci_re ... ction.html
https://www.123rf.com/photo_83124646_cr ... penis.html
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:50 pm

What Smetro said was well put...BUT...as a guy born with very small girth the Titan has expanded my girth noticeably. It hangs great and looks much bigger now. I am 6 inches had girth of 4.5 and couldn't be happier.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:04 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:How much more girth does a titan cylinder have compared to a ams lgx 700 cylinder? The info I looked at says the titan cylinder diameter is 22 mm and the ams lgx 700 cylinder diameter is 18mm. 18/22 gives me .81, does this mean the ams lgx 700 is 81% the girth of the titan? When considering both cylinders together in the penis does the figure of the ams being 81% of the titan stay the same? Does having two cylinders change the equation and make for a bigger difference between the titan and the ams then just comparing 1 cylinder?

Remember, you'll be twice the implant in width but only the diameter of the implant in the other direction. The difference between the 2 implants is less that what you're thinking. Even if you get 22mm cylinders that does not mean you'll automatically be larger than if you got 18mm cylinders. Your penis will only expand to what your genetic size is. As others have said. This is not a penis enlargement procedure. Genetics don't work that way.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:02 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:27 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:

Remember, you'll be twice the implant in width but only the diameter of the implant in the other direction. The difference between the 2 implants is less that what you're thinking. Even if you get 22mm cylinders that does not mean you'll automatically be larger than if you got 18mm cylinders. Your penis will only expand to what your genetic size is. As others have said. This is not a penis enlargement procedure. Genetics don't work that way.

I see what your saying Gt1956
Right now I’m at 5.7 for girth and am hoping to retain this girth. Do you think this is possible? I think 22 mm cylinders would equal 5.4 inch girth.

I'm fairly certain that your math & logic to get your 5.4 circumference is flawed. Did you presume that the penis would be 44mm in diameter? If you did, your logic is wrong. It would only be the 44mm in one direction. The other direction would be considerable less than 44mm.
I maintain that instead of worrying about what you might lose in size. Look at what you gain, a working penis.
Do some research. Most guys that complain about loss of length or girth right after sugery. Come back after a few months & post that they ended up getting all/most of it back after healing is done. These premature comments seem to be the only thing that some guys can remember. Patience pays off, most guys get almost all of it back. At least enough that they don't want to go back to their limp dick. Length & girth on a limp dick don't count for much.
My surgeon gave me a courtesy call back yesterday. Great guy. After my surgery this fall/winter I'll reveal it all. He told me that most patents of his get all/most back. I have a straight dick, curved dicks can lose length/girth depending on several factors.
Find a surgeon if you want a hard dick.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
FMLFML85 wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Remember, you'll be twice the implant in width but only the diameter of the implant in the other direction. The difference between the 2 implants is less that what you're thinking. Even if you get 22mm cylinders that does not mean you'll automatically be larger than if you got 18mm cylinders. Your penis will only expand to what your genetic size is. As others have said. This is not a penis enlargement procedure. Genetics don't work that way.

I see what your saying Gt1956
Right now I’m at 5.7 for girth and am hoping to retain this girth. Do you think this is possible? I think 22 mm cylinders would equal 5.4 inch girth.

I'm fairly certain that your math & logic to get your 5.4 circumference is flawed. Did you presume that the penis would be 44mm in diameter? If you did, your logic is wrong. It would only be the 44mm in one direction. The other direction would be considerable less than 44mm.
I maintain that instead of worrying about what you might lose in size. Look at what you gain, a working penis.
Do some research. Most guys that complain about loss of length or girth right after sugery. Come back after a few months & post that they ended up getting all/most of it back after healing is done. These premature comments seem to be the only thing that some guys can remember. Patience pays off, most guys get almost all of it back. At least enough that they don't want to go back to their limp dick. Length & girth on a limp dick don't count for much.
My surgeon gave me a courtesy call back yesterday. Great guy. After my surgery this fall/winter I'll reveal it all. He told me that most patents of his get all/most back. I have a straight dick, curved dicks can lose length/girth depending on several factors.
Find a surgeon if you want a hard dick.

A rectangle 44mm wide and 22mm deep would have a perimeter of 132mm or 5.2 inches. The fact that two cylinders would have the corners of that rectangle rounded off would make it 113.115mm (a more precise way to calculate it would be to figure the length of a string wrapped around two 22mm cylinders side-by-side).

113mm is 4.45 inches.

But it is more complex than that. Your tunica, spongiosum, any subcutaneous fat and skin contribute to your girth, too. You have to add that in as well. A quarter inch of those tissues around your penis would increase your girth considerably. About 1.6" more. I doubt many men have as much as 1/4" of fleshy tissues distributed evenly around their penis, but you get the idea.

Too many variables to talk reasonably about size based only on the implant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Besides, I think a measure of rigidity would be more to the point (than girth or even length) of having the implant anyway.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”