Update #1

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bentorangepecker

Update #1

Postby bentorangepecker » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 pm

Able to pump it now....valve was getting stuck. Nothing like having a balding mid 60s male doctor grab your.franks and beans. Ugh. I really need his 23 year old Spanish assistant to help me.

Pumping 4 times a day. .twice in the hot tub. Hurts like a motherfucker . I know you guys tell me this can last a few months . I can't tell if the size has changed.length wise from post surgery. The girth is still half lost.

Saturday the wife and I fooled around. .she did go down on me . She was being too cautious ( she can get very rough ...she is tiny 5'1 ). It did take a long time to.cum but I've never really been blowjob til the end person. 2 minutes and I usually like to take over. . In a few more days if the pain goes down maybe we will try very basic slow intercourse .

It doesn't feel like any tissue is building up from the tips of the cylandars to the head of my penis. This is bothering me too.. scared it's going to make intercourse hurt more.

Also as I'm clearly a little straighter than before. This also appears to affect how it sits. I don't see how I am gonna stay erect and in place. Back in the day I would never have to hold myself up or even have to use my hands to get it inside. It looks like I'm going to need to assist whenever we try to do this.

Thanks to everyone for the private messages
AMS700 LGX MS Pump IZ 18 CM x 12MM ( original )
3cm extender ( original )
AMS Conceal reservoir
June 6 2019
Dr. Zammstein
Revision 4/6/21
21cm x 12
2 cm extenders

Smetro

Re: Update #1

Postby Smetro » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 am

Create a signature
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”