Penuma implant Dr Elist

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zulance

Penuma implant Dr Elist

Postby Zulance » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:30 pm

I found this site 2 weeks to late! I was so focused on finding the perfect locker room image that I looked at the positive reviews and didn't even think to look at any negative. I am legitimately scared from all of the horror stories I have heard on this site about this guy and the implant. I received my implant 2 weeks ago so I am still in the healing process. I don't have the pain that a lot of guys on this site have been complaining about. My pain seems to be subsiding and getting less and less over time. I would like to think that my body is accepting the implant for the moment, however I went from a 6 inch erection to now a 4 inch erection. I am happy with my locker room look, but to trade off that for my erection is not worth it. This is the response I received when questioning my size.

"You will require time to heal to see the swelling reduce and for your erection to appear more natural. Additionally, erect length may increase or temporarily decrease. A retraction in erect length can occur initially after surgery. As the implant pushes out on the penis and stretches the skin, the penis wants to retract. This is similar to stretching a rubber band in that it will want to contract as it is being stretched. Over time, with continuous stretching, the skin and the ligament holding your penis up will stretch out, like how a rubber band adjusts to the stretching and becomes looser. Swelling may also contribute to the appearance of the erection being shorter or different than before surgery. Additionally, the internal sutures inside your incision line are still holding your tissue together. These sutures may prevent your erect length from coming fully out, and these take about 4-6 months to dissolve."

I know I am still healing, but this type of response does not leave me feeling very confident. Especially with a 2 inch loss in erection size. I would love to hear from anyone who knows more about this! Thanks

warrenw

Re: Penuma implant Dr Elist

Postby warrenw » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:32 pm

Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Zulance

Postby Zulance » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 pm

I have been to his website, how do you think i achieved the procedure. "Does not impede penile function" and "No interference with achieving an erection" to only gain an inch on my flaccid length and lose 2 inches of an erection is an interference with my erection. How about explaining the purpose of the link???

The idea of my post to to get an understanding of what to expect if anyone has any information regarding this. It is still early and I may be over reaching but I did this to keep my erection size while increasing my flaccid length. Not to trade one for the other.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:27 pm

At least it looks easy to remove.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

redbullmaster

Postby redbullmaster » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:07 pm

From looking at the page this procedure only improves the flaccid size, but adds to the girth of the penis.

As to the lose of erect size, that could just be down to the penis retraction after the operation.
I've had the Nesbit operation in the pass and that retracted my penis too.

You only two weeks in so don't overthink it at the moment, took about 6 weeks for my size to come back. You may also have bruising and swelling from the operation which will hide the penis as well.

What is recommended in penis operations to help counter this is stretching exercises.
You just hold your penis from under the helmet and pull straight out in front of yourself.
You do this for 10 sec at a time and about 6 times a day.

But check with you doc when its a safe time to start this, as I've not had your procedure.

You should get your size back in time,

Zulance

Postby Zulance » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:44 pm

Thanks for the info red! I know it is still early but such a loss had me scared. I will be patient and wait. I will definitely ask the doc about those exercises too. Thank You!

Return to “Implants”