Crural ligation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Crural ligation

Crural ligation

Postby Crural ligation » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:56 am

I had chronic pelvic venous congestion, and penile venous congestion venous leak which is like Penile Arterial Blood communicating directly with the venous system which is chronic , the stinging burning congestion is so bad , I had penile crural, carvernosal , deep dorsal and many vrins ligated which really improved my quality of life but the venous pressure diverted into my penile superficial veins scrotal skin perinium skin and penile skin into femerol vein I had many embolizations and again my quality of life has improved but I'm still struggling to wear trousers or even cope in hot weather due to be in dilation and reflux, I think my only optoon is a penile implant to try and destroy the penile carvernosal chambers which may stem Arterial inflow and reduce leak , I also thought penile linear shock wave treatment to break down scar tissue in carvernosal chamber and promote new smooth muscle which will be able to create more venous resistance and reduce leak into veins but the NHS Drs have offered nothing over 26 yrs , I am now 44 and sold my home depleted my life savings and living in poverty , I funded treatment my self and travelled to many country's, I even had adipose derived stem cell treatment but this was a con , do fed up not sure how long I can continue to fight the worst thing is being tactically misdiagnosed by leading NHS Consultants who do no want to offer any hope

Return to “Implants”