When can I expect to ejaculate ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
chonky

When can I expect to ejaculate ?

Postby chonky » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:10 pm

3 mo. into recovery and the sex is getting better every time . I haven't ejaculated yet . The sensitivity is improving ,more so with oral sex than with vaginal . What was some of you guys experience with sensitivity improving and ejaculation ? I feel myself moving toward it but my wife isn't able to last long enough to get me there. Not any fault of hers ,she just gets exhausted from my new bionic superpowers.
65 Periodic ED since 20's due to venous leakage. Pills stopped working . Implanted 3/2012 removed 6/2012 in a"WTF Moment" after several complications. Re-implanted 4/5/19 AMS 700CX

CTR5000

Re: When can I expect to ejaculate ?

Postby CTR5000 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:17 pm

I ejaculated at 5 weeks after implant surgery... from the moment my urologist gave me the okay, to 1/2 hour later when we arrived home, we were going at it. And it was THE most amazing, deepest, longest lasting orgasm I recall since about age 18. I couldn't have wished for any more sensitivity than I felt. And I had 0 sensitivity for about 5 years building up to getting implanted.

Colin

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Chonky, I had problems with my wife lasting long enough for me to get off.
Now going on 6 months post-op, I have better luck most tries.
A bit of enthusiasm on her part helps.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:41 pm

tomas1 wrote: I had problems with my wife lasting long enough for me to get off. Now going on 6 months post-op, I have better luck most tries. A bit of enthusiasm on her part helps.

I can't help with wives' enthusiasm! ;) My husband was totally gung-ho about my getting hard and getting off! In fact, he was the one who first thought of my getting an implant. He did all the research, spoke to our insurance company, and discovered it would cost us nothing out of pocket. He was at my side until I was wheeled into the OR, and there when I was wheeled into my hospital room... (a couple hours later than anticipated because my reservoir shifted unexpectedly as my uro-surgeon was closing me up.)

So, of course he was there for my first orgasm and ejaculation! He would've stayed for as long as was needed, but we didn't have to wait very long! :lol:

And I'd done the very same for him through our years together... he didn't have an implant but various illnesses and side effects absolutely made him experience ED in just about every form it comes in.

Wishing you a QUICK, and INTENSE orgasm and ejaculation ~
Colin

Return to “Implants”