28 years old and getting implant tomorrow

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: 28 years old and getting implant tomorrow

Postby oldbeek » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:46 am

the pain from being pumped up went away when I finally got it deflated at 4 weeks.My peyronies straightened up perfectly. I could feel some small lumps for a while but they also went away. I have to be careful when pumping up for sex because during the act I get some natural hardening and that causes pain. I just pump to hard but bendable. I don't cycle anymore because I got back to pre size in about 2 months and it hurts like hell to pump up hard over a year later.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Hoping

Postby Hoping » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:09 am

Had sex for the first time today with an implant, in way too much pain still to really enjoy it. My pain is mainly in the area above my dick and balls near where the bottom of the shafts are. Is this typically where the pain problem is after an implant? I know when I had my surgery shortly after this area was greatly swollen, bruised and hard, especially the left side. I'm not sure why the left side would be so swollen because it's my understanding there should be no tubing or anything right there, I do know that my reservoir is more so on the left side, so maybe there is tubing there? idk
I wore a condom and was in a good amount of pain and had to stop after like 5 minutes.
My incision looks mostly healed up, I'm 33 days post surgery. I did use hand sanitizer and washed off where my incision was right after sex. This was a new partner, but in all honesty she is crazy and I don't know her STD status. I'm assuming I'm fine but just wondering what others opinions are, I know about PEP needing to be taken within 72 hours to help prevent HIV infection. Pretty sure she is an alcoholic, black, pretty ghetto, I just haven't had sex in almost 2 months and thought I wouldn't be in so much pain from sex. But the PEP thing is always something I think about in potentially risky sex acts. What do you guys think?
28 years old, single, implanted 7/12/2019 Coloplast Titan 22cm +1cm rte, surgeon Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:37 am

After decades of performance, my confidence was shot (which was a surprise to me, actually) and it took a half dozen spectacularly successful total session before my body and my head agreed that my erection was actually RELIABLE and that I could stay erect INSIDE my lover!

Now, over a year later I an still realizing that power is within me.

In time you will be whole again. Good news.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:55 am

Hoping wrote:Had sex for the first time today with an implant, in way too much pain still to really enjoy it. My pain is mainly in the area above my dick and balls near where the bottom of the shafts are. Is this typically where the pain problem is after an implant? I know when I had my surgery shortly after this area was greatly swollen, bruised and hard, especially the left side. I'm not sure why the left side would be so swollen because it's my understanding there should be no tubing or anything right there, I do know that my reservoir is more so on the left side, so maybe there is tubing there? idk
I wore a condom and was in a good amount of pain and had to stop after like 5 minutes.
My incision looks mostly healed up, I'm 33 days post surgery. I did use hand sanitizer and washed off where my incision was right after sex. This was a new partner, but in all honesty she is crazy and I don't know her STD status. I'm assuming I'm fine but just wondering what others opinions are, I know about PEP needing to be taken within 72 hours to help prevent HIV infection. Pretty sure she is an alcoholic, black, pretty ghetto, I just haven't had sex in almost 2 months and thought I wouldn't be in so much pain from sex. But the PEP thing is always something I think about in potentially risky sex acts. What do you guys think?

If you wore a condom there is nothing to worry about.

The probability of getting HIV during vaginal sex is pretty low actually.
How is your vaccine status regarding Hep B ?
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 am

I stead of worrying about PEP after the fact, talk to your doctor about going on PREP. Anyone who has sex without a condom with partners they aren’t 100% sure of their HIV status should consider it.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Hoping

Postby Hoping » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:05 pm

Update: Measured myself. Seem to be the exact same length from prior to surgery which is a great feeling. (You do not have to go to Kramer or Eid to get great results, it seems like 90%+ (ninety percent) of people on here only go to them or tell people to go to them) Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester MN does great work. I believe the cycling has increased me back to my original size. (I think in my head I seem shorter because it doesn't throb and throb up and down a little when I used to be fully erect with a natural penis
Feeling is all the same except for on the underside of penis (urethra side) seems to have numb areas but orgasming is unchanged. Sex with an implant is amazing (still feels exactly the same but I have ZERO fear of losing erection which is amazing) I'm 28 but I can honestly say I should have done this sooner lol. I feel much more free from what definitely held me back for many years.
28 years old, single, implanted 7/12/2019 Coloplast Titan 22cm +1cm rte, surgeon Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:34 pm

Hoping wrote:Update: Measured myself. Seem to be the exact same length from prior to surgery which is a great feeling. (You do not have to go to Kramer or Eid to get great results, it seems like 90%+ (ninety percent) of people on here only go to them or tell people to go to them) Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester MN does great work. I believe the cycling has increased me back to my original size. (I think in my head I seem shorter because it doesn't throb and throb up and down a little when I used to be fully erect with a natural penis
Feeling is all the same except for on the underside of penis (urethra side) seems to have numb areas but orgasming is unchanged. Sex with an implant is amazing (still feels exactly the same but I have ZERO fear of losing erection which is amazing) I'm 28 but I can honestly say I should have done this sooner lol. I feel much more free from what definitely held me back for many years.

Hey there

I just saw this thread for the first time. Just read all your posts. I said to myself after reading the first few, that this guy has nothing to worry about. Seems a lot like my story. I was shorter too immediately after surgery. About 1.5 cm. But soon I was at my pre-op length, and later I was actually longer. Same thing about the first jerking off orgasm. Shit. That was amazing.
So I was going to post that you needn't worry. At least not yet. Length will continue to come back for several months. And I was going to say that even if you would happen to lose 1 cm, you have done a hell of a trade swapping your limp dick to a machine with more girth. Even if it is 1 cm shorter. Now it seems it isn't any shorter. But it is still thicker and still a machine you can do whatever you want with in bed. Only your stamina and skill set the limits.

Enjoy man!
Just take care of yourself. You don't want to end up destroying your life with an uncurable STD just because you can fuck again.
So enjoy responsibly...
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:11 am

Hoping, just removing the anxiety of a failed erection has to improve the sex. There isn't many things to compare to that horrible feeling worrying if your erection is going to fail.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Igor za

Postby Igor za » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:11 pm

Hoping wrote:Update: Measured myself. Seem to be the exact same length from prior to surgery which is a great feeling. (You do not have to go to Kramer or Eid to get great results, it seems like 90%+ (ninety percent) of people on here only go to them or tell people to go to them) Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester MN does great work. I believe the cycling has increased me back to my original size. (I think in my head I seem shorter because it doesn't throb and throb up and down a little when I used to be fully erect with a natural penis

How much you spend for all to be done..?

October26

Postby October26 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:23 am

I am going to Mayo for an implant—-Coloplast Titan. Are you still pleased with your outcome? What sort of experience did you have and how has your size and girth continued to improve?
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Return to “Implants”