28 years old and getting implant tomorrow

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hoping

Re: 28 years old and getting implant tomorrow

Postby Hoping » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Just had to put a post in here quick about sensation with the implant which I was very skeptical about prior to surgery. I just did my first official cycle and did it for 25 minutes, including jerking off. For the first 15 I just gradually inflated until it was a tolerable stretch, then for the last 10 or so (probably not that long) I jerked off with a fleshlight. HOLY SHIT, I've honestly never orgasmed like that before in my life, it felt better than anytime before for me. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm still in shock lol, can't wait to find a partner to do that with, wow. I don't know if it was the mixture of the slight stretch sensation mixed with ejaculation but wow.
28 years old, single, implanted 7/12/2019 Coloplast Titan 22cm +1cm rte, surgeon Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:38 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xrciiserx

Postby xrciiserx » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:42 pm

I got my implant in April. I’ve always had really amazing orgasms. I actually had really good orgasms for the first 2-3 weeks after my surgery then it became very difficult or almost impossible for me to get off. Possibly my implant was being over over pumped or I kept it piloted too long. Sometimes several hours. I didn’t want to stop having sex. It’s getting better now over time. I just got 10mg/ml of phentolamine gel to insert into the urethra prior to sex. Last night I tried it and my head was much more sensitive and the head was larger. Not like it was prior to surgery but larger. The sex was really good finally
I am 45 yr old w/ Type 1 diabetes. fit & active. Coloplast 22 cm implant April 2019, Dr Perito in Miami. no complications. I perform ED txs: P shot & extracorporeal shock wave at work. I live in Dallas and I’m open to Show & tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Hoping wrote:I just did my first official cycle and did it for 25 minutes, including jerking off. For the first 15 I just gradually inflated until it was a tolerable stretch, then for the last 10 or so (probably not that long) I jerked off with a fleshlight. HOLY SHIT, I've honestly never orgasmed like that before in my life, it felt better than anytime before for me.

Many guys say that they have bigger orgasms with a hard dick than with a soft one. And our implant can certainly give us a hard dick!! :D

Hoping

Postby Hoping » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:31 am

FMLFML85 wrote:@hoping
Sweet dude! That’s what I like to hear. When my dick used to work I loved the feeling of pressure in my dick. Did you get that kinda sensation? How’s your length/girth measurement since surgery?

Hi, yeah it felt like significantly more pressure than even when I would get good erections. My girth is probably the same as right before surgery, but probably thicker. I didn't measure my girth before surgery but now it looks noticeably thicker. Apparently with Titan and cycling that is one that should definitely improve also, so I'll likely be quite a bit thicker after maxing out the potential of the implant. My length loss is 3/4 of an inch currently which I'm not very happy about. The doctor says I should get about half of that back after a year of cycling. So losing one cm isn't that bad considering now what I can do with unlimited erections, amazing orgasms and much more confidence knowing I can really please my partner. I've heard from others on hear, specifically Alf 77 that his doctor told him he can do a revision after a year to specifically just gain length. He has a Titan too. If that is the case and actually is possible I'd definitely be down to do that after a year. Has anyone else heard a similar thing from their doctor? About doing a revision after a year just to gain length? I've heard of others on here gaining length over their natural erection length from surgery. So it seems feasible to me. That would be pretty awesome, have better girth, way firmer erections, never ending erections, confidence and to top it all off better length than you've ever had.
28 years old, single, implanted 7/12/2019 Coloplast Titan 22cm +1cm rte, surgeon Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:50 am

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:42 am

My Dr has said that at one year you can get a revision to make it even bigger. However, the guy he implanted that he told that too said he already had reached the same length as he was prior so no need.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:25 am

oldbeek wrote:
Hoping wrote:Well I've made it home and am just going to rest and watch TV. Things have already improved dramatically, no more IV, catheter and scrotal drain: peeing on my own with minimal pain. I am about 60% inflated and will be for the next 3 weeks until my follow up. I'm not sure what type of clothes I'll have to wear to hide my semi though. I'm a driver for Lyft and uber and don't want people seeing my erection that never goes down lol.
Bandages come off tomorrow and taking my first shower, pain isn't bad at all at this point

So what was your implant and size? I was left inflated at 80-90% and it got excruciating painful as weeks went on. I had to use pain pills. I wore loose fitting gym shorts and long overhanging shirt. There is no hiding it. Most of the time I just stuck it out in the breeze. Any touching and I would go through the roof. Glad I was retired.

When did you deflate and started cycling?
And when did your pain start to go away?
I'm cycling now 17 days posy op. Laying still at home gives me almost nompain at all. Just a tiny tiny discomfort. Cycling is really paifull especially where I have some hourglass fibrosis.
Walking around with clothes is almost a no go. It is totally uncomfortable and very painful...
What is your experience? We have different implants but interested to hear about your healincurve.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Hoping

Postby Hoping » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:45 am

I started cycling at 3 weeks post op. I had pretty much no pain at all anywhere after 2 weeks post op. Cycling isn't really that painful, inflate to discomfort but not pain pain. I'm walking around with boxer briefs, walking up and down stairs, working etc nothing is causing me any pain.
So to recap, only discomfort I get is from cycling. I'm wondering how long it will take me to max out the implant and my tissues so there's no pain or discomfort from that. I definitely can't fully inflate yet, just have to stop at a certain point but it is hard as a rock when i do stop.

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:54 am

Hoping wrote:I started cycling at 3 weeks post op. I had pretty much no pain at all anywhere after 2 weeks post op. Cycling isn't really that painful, inflate to discomfort but not pain pain. I'm walking around with boxer briefs, walking up and down stairs, working etc nothing is causing me any pain.
So to recap, only discomfort I get is from cycling. I'm wondering how long it will take me to max out the implant and my tissues so there's no pain or discomfort from that. I definitely can't fully inflate yet, just have to stop at a certain point but it is hard as a rock when i do stop.

Cool. Interesting to hear. :)
The question was directed to "oldbeek" as he describes that he had a lot of pain for a long time. So I was curious to see what his experience was, and when he was out of pain completely.
I too have a lot of pain still. I healed super fast from bruises and that first sharp pain but now I´m patiently waiting for the rest of the pain to go away.

Thanks for posting and updating your story.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Return to “Implants”