Had to stop inflating / deflating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
craig45nj

Had to stop inflating / deflating

Postby craig45nj » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:35 pm

Week 5 post-op and can’t take pain

I had to stop inflating / deflating - would give me stomach pains and very sore a while after deflated

I can masturbate when not deflated so that’s my sex life now

Hope this changes but can’t do it - hats off to those who can and have continued, just don’t know how you did

And yes have tried it in bath to no help...

Everyone has said it would be better by now only to increase the time it would take “after week 6 or 8 etc”

Has anyone had this ? Or am I just lower in tolerance of pain ??
Married 45 year old dr eid titan implant 6/19

warrenw

Re: Had to stop inflating / deflating

Postby warrenw » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Need more details. Where's the pain, penis, stomach, scrotum?

Do you have any of the pain meds left from post-op? Those were excellent for taking the edge off when first cycling.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

craig45nj

Postby craig45nj » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Head and shaft

It radiates to my stomach and bottom but not where it originates

Lasts almost 20 min or more after deflated
Married 45 year old dr eid titan implant 6/19

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:19 pm

I remember some pain like that, especially at the glans. I'm thinking you need to kind of start over and only inflate to where the pain just begins, hold that for a few minutes, and then deflate. Slowly increase the number of pumps, maybe another 1 or 2 more a day, and a little longer time each day. Maybe use half a tab of the pain med to make it more comfortable. Don't push so far that it's really painful, just a little uncomfortable and hold that.

It will get better with time, but your body has to adjust to the implant.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:40 pm

craig45nj wrote:Week 5 post-op and can’t take pain

I had to stop inflating / deflating - would give me stomach pains and very sore a while after deflated

I can masturbate when not deflated so that’s my sex life now

Hope this changes but can’t do it - hats off to those who can and have continued, just don’t know how you did

And yes have tried it in bath to no help...

Everyone has said it would be better by now only to increase the time it would take “after week 6 or 8 etc”

Has anyone had this ? Or am I just lower in tolerance of pain ??

I wonder about the stomach pain more that warrenw did. Pain in the stomach from an implant in the scrotum (pump), penis (implant) and abdomen (reservoir) should not be coming from the pump or the implant which are the principal components you are manipulating. Is it possible that you are pulling on the tubing?

I note that that stomach pain or nausea CAN be caused by intense pain elsewhere in the body. If the pain in your stomach is not referring to the intensity of discomfort in your scrotum or penis (which even at only 5 weeks should not be the case), I wonder if the reservoir is the source.

Can you describe in more detail the pain in your stomach/abdomen and how it manifests itself? Does is subside after stopping the pumping up? does it come on if you simply pull on the pump without pumping up? Is it INSIDE your stomach (like a stomach ache from eating bad food) or over where the reservoir is?

craig45nj wrote:Head and shaft

It radiates to my stomach and bottom but not where it originates

Lasts almost 20 min or more after deflated

Your reply to warrenw's question suggests that you may be dealing with two different sources of pain. At 5 weeks pain in your penis and scrotum is not too unusual. Scrotum will toughen up over time, as will the penis. The stomach pain is yet a mystery.

I will echo warrenw's suggestion to pump up short of where the pain goes into your stomach. Observe in detail how things are affected. A speculation might be the the routing of the tubes might be such that inflating pulls on the tubing going to the reservoir. Scar tissue adhesions are possible that would cause this and the sooner you relieve those, the better. Examination by an experienced surgeon should tell if that is the case.

Caveat: All that I have written is speculation by a lay person.

A query to your surgeon might be in order. When are you scheduled to be seen again?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:04 pm

I thought I would add:

I would not be alarmed, but I don't think what you are experiencing is quite according to plan, either. It may be nothing to be concerned about, but does not seem normal, either.

Advice for ANY surgery:

Quite often a patient's experience does not follow a "normal" path with no lasing ill effect, so worry is wasteful. But any difference between what you expected and what you experience is worthy of a questioning.

I believe a phone call to the manufacturer's patient liaison/representative might be worthwhile. A talk with him or her might bring some relief to your mind and also focus your questions before talking to your surgeon. The liaison's job is to help and is already paid for.

I would not hesitate to call (or email) my surgeon, either.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:30 am

I didn’t begin cycling until after my activation.....6? weeks post op.
I reckon the pain would have been too much inside that 6 week period.
Maybe just let some healing and repair occur. Best of all ask your surgeon....he is the expert.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”