Finally got on here

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
2 stiff tubes

Finally got on here

Postby 2 stiff tubes » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:05 am

Took me several tries to get on here. Definitely the most trouble that I've ever had joining a forum.
Got a Coloplast Titan in Dec 2017, no problems other than the bulb being too damned hard to squeeze. I cannot squeeze it because of having very little muscles in my hands. 5 years ago I was attacked by fire ants which caused my immune system to attack and Destroy 95 % of the nerves in my arms and legs, so over the course of six months I went from being a 58 year-old to a 95 year old physically. So my wife has to pump it up. Doesn't make much sense thinking that older men who are losing strength have to fight a bulb that is difficult for young people to operate. Sounds like the issue that I battled most of my life with engineers, as they don't give a rats ass how hard it is, as they know it's not their problem, same with most mechanical engineers.
Anyway, no cycling was ever done as I was never told to do it. Since it gets pumped up 2-3 times a month, ever so often we deal with the Sticky Pump Syndrome , so we just have to squeeze the deflate valve. Speaking of the deflation valve, the instructions say that you squeeze the valve once then grip and squeeze the penis to deflate it. Mine only deflates when both the valve and penis are squeezed simultaneously.
That's enough info for the first post.
I'm not talking about the kind of sound you just listen to, but the kind of sound you can feel. , I'm talking about big speakers with big woofers.

Coloplast Titan 12/2017
Length- 6"
Girth- 5 1/2"

Return to “Implants”