Trying to determine the worst case scenario

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

Trying to determine the worst case scenario

Postby edwardl007 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:11 pm

I am struggling with deciding to do an implant because I have a complication. When taking an injection I developed a problem area on my penis head that doctors have no idea as to the cause or what underlying condition I may have. One doctor said I may have an increased risk of erosion.

Can anyone offer any insight into the following: If I have to remove the implant and it is not replaced, I know no more hard cock forever but can I still get the sense of excitement – the urging to touch yourself? AND if so, can I still have an orgasm with my soft cock? Can I lose completely the ability to orgasm?

Sure would like some help with this.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

oldbeek

Re: Trying to determine the worst case scenario

Postby oldbeek » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Not a doctor, but I could get an orgasm pounding my soft dick after getting all my nerves removed. Tell us about your problem with your glans (head). I had a problem 3 years prior to my implant. It was very rare. Had a reaction to antibiotic Levofloxin. The skin on your glans and the skin inside your mouth are different than all your other exterior skin because they are normally covered. (Expect circumcision) My skin shred off and the glans started to bleed. Same inside my mouth.
No MD or urologist had a clue. I mentioned it to my Dermatologist. He immediately knew how to treat it. Unfortunately the damage is permanent. The skin on my glans is see through thin and rips easily.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

chonky

Postby chonky » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:47 pm

I did have an implant removed and not replaced. You can check out my previous posts for the issues I dealt with. I did experience sensations in my penis and was able to masturbate to orgasm but it was quite frustrating knowing I could never get a hard on , even more than before the implant. I was re-implanted 3 months ago and making steady progress to the point that I'm on my way to finally putting the ED issues and all others to rest.
65 Periodic ED since 20's due to venous leakage. Pills stopped working . Implanted 3/2012 removed 6/2012 in a"WTF Moment" after several complications. Re-implanted 4/5/19 AMS 700CX

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:41 pm

Well you may have more risk of erosion. That does not mean it s gonna happen. By the way i had one erosion, and it had been resolved by corporoplasty + graft.

To answer your question i have seen much, if any men unable to feel pleasure after implant removal. There are some folks here who had to wait between two implant without having one inserted. Like in case of infection, surgeon wait 6 months before re implantation.
Maybe Ask them...

By the way if the corpus spongiosum is intact and the nerves are ok, pleasure is still achievable i think.

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:13 pm

Frenchboy,

Did you mean i have seen NOT MUCH if any men unable to orgasm?
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:34 am

Hello Edward,
I wanted to say that it s quite rare to be left with a totally numb penis after implant removal. I feel really bad for those men.
Such condition may be triggered by failed surgery (nerves been damaged).

So yes, just very few men have to deal with anorgasmia or complete loss of sensation in their penis.

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:43 am

Thank you Frenchboy. Is there anyone else that can weight in on this subject?

My situation is that I can plump up with my wife a bit(2 in flaccid, then 4.5 for erection), put an ring on , and get 5 minutes before i may lose it. But i do enjoy the plumping up and ability to orgasm in my wife.

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:43 pm

I don t know what the doctor told you but on case of severe fibrotic cavernosae, implantation can restore some lenght and girth.
Seen a video (kramer urology) when a man who had untreated priapisme went with a semi rigid. Nice result thanks to surgeon skill.

My 2 cts : take your time to find the most skilled surgeon. Not one who does 10 a year, a surgeon who is specialized in implant. Chances will be on your side.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:01 pm

IMHO, your questions & concerns will be best answered by an experienced implant surgeon. I'm sure that one with extensive experience will know what your issue is & how to deal with it. Remove the cloud from your mind by finding a doctor & making an appointment.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”