Coloplast vs AMS re: Length Reduction

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PCHelp76180

Re: Coloplast vs AMS re: Length Reduction

Postby PCHelp76180 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:23 pm

tomas1 wrote:I swear it looks like sometimes they forget to put in the RTEs.
Where did it all go?

Didn't have much to begin with, was only 5.5 to start with. Now I'm working with 4.5 sideways, sex is impossible. :(
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:04 pm

PCHelp76180 wrote:Prior to surgery all the skin was tight, what I feel from the inside is the left cylinder is maxed out and there is hardly any fullness on the right cylinder.
Oh and BTW he did a revision in 2017 to relocate the pump to the lower left testicle and said he shortened the left cylinder

If the tunica is stretched out to the max by the implant, I would want to know how it got shortened. Previously, your skin was stretched out to be wrinkle-free and now is has accordioned up to that short shaft length. That ain't right.

I don't have any experience (or useful advice) for crying out "medical mistake/misadventure", but a consult with an attorney (not preparing for a lawsuit, but merely to review your options for making a claim to your insurance company or how to negotiate with your surgeon) might be appropriate. Most legal work is negotiating, not trial work/suing.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:12 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
PCHelp76180 wrote:Prior to surgery all the skin was tight, what I feel from the inside is the left cylinder is maxed out and there is hardly any fullness on the right cylinder.
Oh and BTW he did a revision in 2017 to relocate the pump to the lower left testicle and said he shortened the left cylinder

If the tunica is stretched out to the max by the implant, I would want to know how it got shortened. Previously, your skin was stretched out to be wrinkle-free and now is has accordioned up to that short shaft length. That ain't right.

I don't have any experience (or useful advice) for crying out "medical mistake/misadventure", but a consult with an attorney (not preparing for a lawsuit, but merely to review your options for making a claim to your insurance company or how to negotiate with your surgeon) might be appropriate. Most legal work is negotiating, not trial work/suing.

Good advise Lose Sheep!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:48 am

I had a LOT of wrinkled skin after my first implant too. Short dick, pissed off. Wife was REALLY pissed off. Revision was 3.5 c.m. longer. Who knows how much was lost in 15 months till revision. I think pipe cleaners and tape would have been better than the first implant.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”