Coloplast vs AMS re: Length Reduction

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Coloplast vs AMS re: Length Reduction

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:28 am

All any implant can do, if possible, is restore the length God gave you. I have been implanted since October 3, 2016. I have never been happier with the results.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:15 pm

Pretty much if you are looking to be bigger and longer than you were say at 18 or 20, it is probably not happening. Like others said most of us who talk about getting length means normally trying to get back to our original length.

All kinds of issues caused shortening of your penis. Ed with no erections for long periods is a big one. Peyronies and the plaque generated by it can shorten you an inch or more pretty quickly.

Real important is prep before implant, whatever you choose ved or traction. I think most do not end up with ved size though just an fyi. Not saying someone on here did not just in reading a ton of journals size in ved was less than a pre surgery stretch. Or injection erection.

My doc told me to get in a hot shower stretch my penis out and bone press ruler into belly and measure. That should be pretty close. Last summer I was 5.5. Ved and traction got me to 6.25. That is what I had before surgery. That is where I am now at 4 months. Not sure if i can ever get my old 7 back but studies show a titan can over 18 months or so increas length about a cm. That would put me at 6.75 inches. .25 less than my normal.

Again I do not expect to get longer than I ever had at my best. I just would like to get back there.

But till then, I am hard, straight, go as long as I or she wants. She says she does not miss .75 inches. She never deep throated before so she is able to get more down now though. Definitely more erotic for me watching her get almost to base. Almost an even trade. She might with more practice get it all down. Since it is close it is almost like a game to her. We practice a lot more now than over last 3 years. Neither of us really enjoyed dealing with her sucking around on a soft cock.

Fyi studies show titan gets about a cm, cx gets a bit over 1 cm and the lgx a little more than that. Facts are there, and you can google the studies. All 3 will get you longer but not more than you were on your best day barring the exception and probably he is out there..
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:41 am

Joel123 wrote:I had the Titan implant just on a year ago and started with a 16cm long penis straight after surgery ( 22cm implant) after regular pumping im back to 18.5cm which was the original length.

Now that is a beautiful dick and balls!! Love the clean shaved look also.
erect3.JPG
erect3.JPG (121.38 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:14 am

Happy Toy wrote:
Joel123 wrote:I had the Titan implant just on a year ago and started with a 16cm long penis straight after surgery ( 22cm implant) after regular pumping im back to 18.5cm which was the original length.

Now that is a beautiful dick and balls!! Love the clean shaved look also.erect3.JPG

That's exactly how mine should look, unfortunately my URO thinks this is normal ?!?!?!
Attachments
me.jpeg
me.jpeg (95 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:41 am

PCHelp76180 wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:

Now that is a beautiful dick and balls!! Love the clean shaved look also.erect3.JPG

That's exactly how mine should look, unfortunately my URO thinks this is normal ?!?!?!

Wow, if that is pumped there is something wrong! I am 5.5" erect which is what I have always been since I was 16. PM me if you like, I would be happy to chat with you.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
PCHelp76180 wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:

Wow, if that is pumped there is something wrong! I am 5.5" erect which is what I have always been since I was 16. PM me if you like, I would be happy to chat with you.
Andy

Yep, that is fully inflated. Everyone needs to forewarned you get what you pay for in this surgery. When I can afford it I will seek an out of network URO that has a good reputation and can correct this. In my opinion it's the tubing pulling against the right cylinder as its inflating which pulls it to the right. The tubing should have been routed through the center of the two cylinders instead of around the sides at the base of the penis.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 pm

I swear it looks like sometimes they forget to put in the RTEs.
Where did it all go?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:50 pm

tomas1 wrote:Where did it all go?

You haven't seen his backside yet.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:00 pm

PCHelp76180 wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:

When you had erections before surgery, was the skin on the shaft of your penis that wrinkled or was it stretched out? Post-implant, the skin on your shaft should be just as stretched as pre-implant, absent other limiting factors. If such limiting factors exist, your surgeon should be able to explain them. But I doubt they existed without your knowing of them yourself.

It looks like you have a cause for getting a revision before your shrunken size becomes permanent.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:19 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
PCHelp76180 wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:

When you had erections before surgery, was the skin on the shaft of your penis that wrinkled or was it stretched out? Post-implant, the skin on your shaft should be just as stretched as pre-implant, absent other limiting factors. If such limiting factors exist, your surgeon should be able to explain them. But I doubt they existed without your knowing of them yourself.

It looks like you have a cause for getting a revision before your shrunken size becomes permanent.

Prior to surgery all the skin was tight, what I feel from the inside is the left cylinder is maxed out and there is hardly any fullness on the right cylinder.
Oh and BTW he did a revision in 2017 to relocate the pump to the lower left testicle and said he shortened the left cylinder

Return to “Implants”