muse forlost size

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
trekfish

muse forlost size

Postby trekfish » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:32 pm

I lost an inch in length and girth with my implant, I was prescribed muse and the head enlarged and my penis got round instead of flat, I got 5/8 in length and 3/4 inch in girth, it may not seem like much but it is a definite Improvement.
it's prostaglandin placed in the urethra, much better than a needle which we can't use cause it'll cause a leak in our implants.
Anybody else use muse?
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

oldbeek

Re: muse forlost size

Postby oldbeek » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Have though about using it, but PGE-1 in tri-mix caused me sever pain. Wonder if muse would cause the pain also. Who prescribed it for you? I may want to give it a try.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Muse is available in pellet or as a cream in a tube. I expect the cream would be less irritating as it would not be concentrated in one place until the pellet melted/dissolved.

I never used it and rejected the choice because I read that it can taste bad (and I would not want my girlfriend of the time to be discouraged from fellatio).

Still, it IS a lot less invasive than injection or implant and less equipment than V.E.D. or even constriction rings.

I suspect the O.P.'s enlargement is spill-over effect to the spongiosum (which is unaffected by the implant).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 pm

All Muse did for me was cause a lot of pain, with no affect on ED at all.

Muse = Must Use Something Else
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:24 pm

dg_moore wrote:All Muse did for me was cause a lot of pain, with no affect on ED at all.

Muse = Must Use Something Else

Still, I think it would be worth a try, don't you? Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and if it works (even as an interim solution) an improvement in sexual function is an improvement.

Even if there is no improvement (as you experienced), little is lost in exploring the possibility.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 pm

I put mine in cold twice, you are supposed to let it warm up, it actually felt pleasant even stimulating, after an hour it got a little tiring. It works better if I stand up, but I have sex standing up anyway. One thing interesting I was getting a hard on after I deflated, probably not useable, but a hardon nonetheless. it was 500 mcg sample. When I used edex shots, it was a bit painful.
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

Return to “Implants”