Third implant / CX + corporal graft (erosion)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Frenchboy

Third implant / CX + corporal graft (erosion)

Postby Frenchboy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:46 am

Hello gentlemen,
I m at hospital just one day post after implantation and distal corporal graft. One tip was trusting weirdly on the right side and penis was shrinking around the implant.

Pain is minimal with drain and compressive dressing. There is hematoma on the penis but nothing to matter about.
I ve been switch of a lgx 18+3 to a cx 21.
I hope that shrinking sensation will disappear, i don t feel it but the area is quite numb/ a bit painful so it s hard to tell by now.
Top rank surgeon made scrotal swelling absolutly minor. My sack feels normal !

Have a nice day

WK092196

Re: Third implant / CX + corporal graft (erosion)

Postby WK092196 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Hopefully things are improving a week in for you. I got a CX in May and things do get better with time. Stiffer than I thought it would be in flaccid but tolerable
. Keep us posted. You’ve been through a lot. Hope healing is fast.

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:50 am

Hello,
You ll gain more softness of the cylinder after a while. After a lot of inflating / deflating, the tubes will be softer. Take months but clearly they won t hard as they are today.

As for healing i m amazed that swelling and pain is near to zéro just one week after surgery. The bad side is that i m having a weird shaft skin (very red, swollen). I treat that with local anti fungic, seems to be due to antibiotics.

By the way i ve all sensivity in the stitch area, i was excpectating some numbness. So i m very pleased with the result.

Have a nice day

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:22 pm

I ve been struggling with allergic reaction or fungus, i don t know and jusr now, it seems to look way better.
So i can see and feel the corporal graft on the side of the penis, like a bump. The cylinders are soft now, and I am impatient to see it in action.

Sutures are under the glans in a hemicircular fashion. I have all my sensivity down there I consider myself very lucky.

Return to “Implants”