Hiding bulge in dress pants / swimsuit

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: Hiding bulge in dress pants / swimsuit

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:55 pm

regarding the picture of the penis bent over the fingers.

I think the photo illustrates a key concept: "to get a good flacid , you need to get good at really wringing out all the fluid." This is important since some people get scar capsule around the reservoir, so auto-refill might be a problem. Thus it is important to fully fill and stretch the tissues around the reservoir.

For me, I also had a minor issue with semi hard on all the time. (Though I was fine with that, and fine with the bulge). Once I got really good at deflate and wringing out all the fluid, this really is a non-issue for me.

To wring out the fluid, I use a "bend the penis over my fingers" as shown in the photo, BUT I use my other hand to press the deflate valves. This allows more fluid to go back into the reservoir (the "pressurized folded-over cylinders" is necessary to get the fluid out of the penis and into the reservoir.)

After doing this, my flacid hang went from 4:00 down to five oclock or even 5:30. I still would get some auto-refill over the day, but if I did the finger end over technique with simultaneous other hand pressure on the deflate valve, I was able to keep things under control.

My wife has stated that I should not go to the gym in my gym shorts with just boxer underwear since my dick does stick out a little when it is just flying under my gym shorts, thus I wear something a little tighter when I have thin material gym shorts (though I really do not care--it is just male anatomy you know), but to avoid the appearrance of walking around gym with a semi, it is likely a good idea to have underwear that holds things in a little (for exaple tightie whitie briefs or any jockey style underwear that is tighter)

All in all , though, I do not see this as a problem. I do agree that if you are in a speedo swimsuit, it might look like you have a semi, but oh well. I think that wearing a jockstrap might be good since it keeps your shaft up, and that is a really nice "bulge" that all can appreciate and has a great look.

As with so many things, "nothing is intrinsically good or bad, thinking is what makes it so", and in the case of a bulge, 90% of non-bionic men are likely envious of a man with a bulge .

Sometimes, I wonder if I could make my flacid bulge bigger, so that is why I experiment with the jock strap (and maybe mild inflation of my implant) in a way that the shaft is held flaterringly in the jock.

Finally, there are some underwear which "controls things" a little better in a flattering way . I bought a pair of privatestructure (go to privatestructure.com/men/underwear.html) which I think are ok at maximizing the bulge while keeping the shaft pointing up. Also, I have a pair of mpower underwear that have a pocket specially designed to control the shaft (go to internationaljock.com and search for male power dual pocket pouch)

All in all, this situation is analogous to women who have big boobs. They find bras to make them less obvious or wear clothes to diminsh the look; but when they are horney, they let it all fly with tight sweaters and pushup bras. Now you are the same. Women sometimes refer to a woman with big boobs as being rather "boobsey". For men, I suppose you are "cockey"

Wonderful "problem" to have --- enjoy it !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:10 pm

Ahhhh Tanj.......you are such a ‘lad’ :lol:
Maybe if you are from the east end of London and you have an implant you are a Cockney! :)

Yeah..... bulge in my pants....what a problem! Somehow Jaggger has managed for a lifetime....reckon I can deal with it in my twilight years 8-)
Last edited by Smetro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:36 am

Don't use Speedo swim wear. Wear the other type of swim wear. I would never wear Speedo's too big of a basket.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Return to “Implants”