Hiding bulge in dress pants / swimsuit

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Hiding bulge in dress pants / swimsuit

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Lunatech wrote:If you're like me and have teen aged daughters and their friends around, you don't want to look creepy all of a sudden. I use a Speedo swim brief under my trunks and that helps tame my now bigger flaccid while at the pool. It's still gonna be more noticeable but the Speedo keeps everything under control. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y ... UTF8&psc=1

They make control underwear (e.g. "Spanks for men") for men now. Also, think about codpieces and imagine a "reverse codpiece" that would camouflage a bulge.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:15 am

Time some of you posted some pics of these marvellous appendages :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 am

Lost Sheep wrote:"reverse codpiece"

:lol:

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 am

I am about 19 months post op with a 22 cm Titan. My own experience is I cannot comfortably stow my 5.25 inch flaccid in very tight underwear. I feel like the cylinders in my cock get “jammed” longitudinally during routine motion, particularly sitting. I also am unable to fit into tight briefs, speedo style, without bending my penis at the base, which brings about a fold in the cylinders that we have called dog ears. I don’t particularly care for this sensation either.

So I have come to manage my bulge with underwear that does a reasonable job of corralling my shaft and gently guiding downward and close to my body. These are David Archy micro modal with separate pouches for cock and balls, available at Amazon and discussed periodically on these pages. And yes, there’s a bulge. I have accepted this as the way it is. Generally, it is only evident if you know to look. It is very evident in gym shorts. Not so much in jeans, khakis or dark dress pants. So my wife never misses her target when she wants to play and tease me.

I am not particularly big; here’s what I look like flaccid without anything reining me in.
Attachments
F9BDF91D-9E01-459A-AFF2-40C9D88AEDC6.jpeg
F9BDF91D-9E01-459A-AFF2-40C9D88AEDC6.jpeg (88.81 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
D4709D6D-5D5C-4152-A163-629E296761BC.jpeg
D4709D6D-5D5C-4152-A163-629E296761BC.jpeg (72.58 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 am

Way to go Mike.....great to see you stepping over the line..... and out in the “wild” by the look of things :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Great looking dick! I think it would look fine in Speedos!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:07 am

@mikestrap is that normal to have almost no bend with the Titan? Have you tried going into the hot tub often I've read that the hot tub can help to not make the tubes so stiff. I can definitely see how your current state would be so uncomfortable, but I havnt read too many stories that it stays THAT stiff when flaccid.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:58 am

ViaSwiss wrote:@mikestrap is that normal to have almost no bend with the Titan? Have you tried going into the hot tub often I've read that the hot tub can help to not make the tubes so stiff. I can definitely see how your current state would be so uncomfortable, but I havnt read too many stories that it stays THAT stiff when flaccid.

He needs to squeeze it down while holding the release button. I can bend mine over double with no Problem and it lies flat against my leg if I lye down on my back. He simply is not getting all of the fluid out of the cylinders. Then you have to remember to squeeze the pump once afterwards to reset the pump valve.
bent over.JPG
bent over.JPG (192.56 KiB) Viewed 1397 times

Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:21 am

ViaSwiss wrote:@mikestrap is that normal to have almost no bend with the Titan? Have you tried going into the hot tub often I've read that the hot tub can help to not make the tubes so stiff. I can definitely see how your current state would be so uncomfortable, but I havnt read too many stories that it stays THAT stiff when flaccid.

Via Swiss,
As I introduced myself, I have had this implant for 19 months with a lot of sex and hot showers. Early on, I had visited the doc and discussed what you see and he speculated that just as Andy suggested, I am not getting all the fluid out of the cylinders. But I do follow the process Andy describes and I can squeeze the shaft to a point it is caved-in looking. Definitely not a natural look.

BTW, I would not describe my penis as "stiff." I think stiff implies hardness on the level of a pumped-up erection. It is full, but it is movable, squeezable, pliable.

NOTE: I do not have the Titan One-Touch pump as many do. My surgeon chose to implant the Classic pump, which he says gives longer-term reliability.

I have tried using the quick-pump method to secure the position of the valve and not allow fluid back into the cylinders, but this does not work for me. Fluid quickly returns and my result is what you see. My doc thinks it's because my reservoir could not be placed in the typical space of Retzius because of scar tissue from my RALP (I have also had laparoscopic colon resection), so it is placed on my right side. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 9515306718 It was not positioned optimally, as it is quite palpable, particularly as I have shed about twenty pounds since the surgery. In any event, Doctor Hakky believes my particular reservoir placement is contributing to the fluid returning to the cylinders. I would say the state is one of pressure equilibrium within the system.

Doctor Hakky says he can reposition it, but we're talking some more surgery. I may want to do that as I am planning on additional weight loss, but I have gotten pretty comfortable with the way I manage the bulge. I used to have a wardrobe of tight fitting boxer briefs, but now use the David Archys I mentioned almost exclusively. Folding up my penis the way Andy showed looks damn uncomfortable and there is nothing to be done about the cylinder length.

Fear not gentlemen! I am very comfortable as I go about my day. Most of the time, the bulge in my pants is only evident if you know to look. If I were to shower at the gym, I would show like the pics, but I don't have a gym membership. All things considered, my wife and I are delighted with the outcome. I hope each of you will be as well.

Mike
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:29 am

Just a quick post scrip on my post with the picture of me bending my dick over itself, I DON'T KEEP IT THAT WAY! I was just trying to demonstrate that with all the fluid squeezed out it is pretty pliable. I like a bulge and therefore keep a few pumps in my dick most of the time.
flaccid left.JPG
flaccid left.JPG (146.48 KiB) Viewed 1309 times

Return to “Implants”