Very concerned about scaring for an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cooperstone

Very concerned about scaring for an implant

Postby cooperstone » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:29 am

I have been on Tri mix Quad mix now for about 2 years and the results are about nil with very high pain as the dosage is extremely high

However I can feel hardness on either side of my penis where the sweet spot is for injection and am concerned that it could be too bad for an implant.

I saw a urologist on Tuesday for the first time about the implant asked him about scaring and he shrugged it off saying it should not be a problem not really inspecting my member very much. He has done about 1000 implants so far since 2008 so maybe not very knowledgeable I am not really sure.

Has anyone heard of tri mix injections causing scaring to the point that implant is no longer possible?

If the scaring is a problem can the verapamil injection therapy help with this so that I can get an implant? Do I need an ultra sound? I have heard of guys that go into surgery and come out with the malleable implants.

I have resigned to the fact that injections now are not going to work now I am concerned that an implant will not be possible either.
58 Yrs old ED for 4 years after alcoholism and Hernia operation using quad mix pap,ph,pg,atr 8mg/5.8mg/260mcg/290mcg now with intense pain and poor results, significant scaring on penis now

larrys1

Re: Very concerned about scaring for an implant

Postby larrys1 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:07 pm

I wouldn't worry about the scarring. They use tools to remove everything inside your erectile tubes and should not be a problem at all. Personally, I would pull the trigger and get the implant put in and stop having to worry and live life again.
Problems began in 2011 at 51 yo. I did testosterone/HCG/Anastrozole but it didn't fix erections. Pills and tri-mix worked then failed. Had AMS 700 CX installed on Feb 2nd 2016 by Dr. Thomas Walsh at University of Washington.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:58 pm

I had scaring and a bend at scar. Scar, plaque and bend disappeared with the implant.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

cooperstone

Postby cooperstone » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:20 am

Thanks for the replies yes I remember my doctor said that he could get through any scarring and install the implant with out a problem.

Sounds like I am going to prepare myself for this now. I have no insurance so it will be 100% out of pocket but I am going through with it.
The pain I am experiencing is excruciating everytime I have sex.
58 Yrs old ED for 4 years after alcoholism and Hernia operation using quad mix pap,ph,pg,atr 8mg/5.8mg/260mcg/290mcg now with intense pain and poor results, significant scaring on penis now

cooperstone

Postby cooperstone » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:20 am

I was reading here earlier that the scarring I have which is due to a couple years of injections on either side of my penis, could and probably would
Cause a problem in getting my size length back to where I was. Is this what most guys on here understand? Or am I overthinking this?

I am 6.3 inches length and over 6.3 inches girth when using tri mix. So should I be prepared to lose a lot because of the scarring?
I am at 5 inches both ways flaccid

Also The Titan would give me the best chance of girth but no chance of length increase back to before? So if so the AMS would maybe help to regain length if I am forced to be undersized due to scarring.

I have a video consultation on July 25 with Dr Eid (had on earlier that he had to cancel) and surgery scheduled with a local Austin Surgeon on August 13th that does about 80 of these per year, Dr Kansas.

larrys1

Postby larrys1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:28 pm

I think you are overthinking it. I don't think most guys lose anything by getting implanted. I didn't lose any length or girth either way. In face, I gained in girth. You may be able to somewhat influence your surgeons choice of implant to put in, but most likely he will choose what is deemed best for you once he gets you in there. I'm sure you will be satisfied with how it turns out for you. I know I am happy with mine, use it everyday and have never looked back. And neither has my wife :D
Problems began in 2011 at 51 yo. I did testosterone/HCG/Anastrozole but it didn't fix erections. Pills and tri-mix worked then failed. Had AMS 700 CX installed on Feb 2nd 2016 by Dr. Thomas Walsh at University of Washington.

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:58 pm

As for lenght, take your penis flacid then stretch it to the max, gently but firmly. You can see the lenght you ll have with an implant. Maybe a tiny bit more if your glans engorgement.

If you have a lot of scar tissue you may can gain a bit because scar inside the penis can prevent it s expansion, but basically you ll stay the same. 6.3 with trimix, 6.3 with implant (final result).

cooperstone

Postby cooperstone » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:51 pm

Frenchboy wrote:As for lenght, take your penis flacid then stretch it to the max, gently but firmly. You can see the lenght you ll have with an implant. Maybe a tiny bit more if your glans engorgement.

If you have a lot of scar tissue you may can gain a bit because scar inside the penis can prevent it s expansion, but basically you ll stay the same. 6.3 with trimix, 6.3 with implant (final result).

Hmm Ok Well my stretch is about 5.5 inches and trimex gets me to 6.3 inches So I am guessing that the difference of the stretched length and the trimix boner length is what may be lost? Perhaps over time with the AMS lgx the length gets better and the tissue starts stretching out you get back that difference... Seems like the AMX might be the way but concerned with getting back the girth. Confusing

If my stretch is about 15 cm what is the tube length going to be I wonder with infra pubic, add another what 3 cm so what 18cm?

Return to “Implants”