Small Set Back for Bailey’s 6/18 Implant.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bailey

Re: Small Set Back for Bailey’s 6/18 Implant.

Postby Bailey » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:00 pm

Update as of 6/24/19@ 5pm. Saw my surgeon this afternoon and everything went well. He deflated me, removed my catheter, & the jp drain. I feel so much better now. Hope I can continue to urinate so I don’t have to have the catheter again. So far I have urinated a small amount. Drinking about 54 ounces a day of water. The home care nurse comes tomorrow and I hope she discharges me. Go back in 3 weeks to be trained out to inflate & deflate. I hope my recovery gets much better after today. Thanks guys for all your support. It certainly means a lot when issues arise & I know you Bionic Brothers are on FT to provide us encouragement. Bailey
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

calixtus

Re: Small Set Back for Bailey’s 6/18 Implant.

Postby calixtus » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:43 am

I was fully inflated 3 or 4 weeks after surgery. That was uncomfortable and awkward walking around with big bulge. This was necessary to prevent scar tissue forming and permanently constricting the two chambers around the implanted tubes. Now at three years out it all proves worthwhile.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

Return to “Implants”