Tuesday I’ll become a Bionic Brother. NERVOUS!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bailey

Tuesday I’ll become a Bionic Brother. NERVOUS!

Postby Bailey » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:40 pm

In 2 more days I hope & pray I’ll be able to report a successful post on FT. After 20 years of ED, finding injections no longer working,I’ve decided to have the implant. I’ve done extensive research on everything, but have to say for me I think FT was the most beneficial. You guys have been very supportive and informative. I really appreciate all of you. My wife is on board, but still says that she hopes I’m making the right decision. Time will tell? I looked at both the AMS, & the Coloplast. I think for me personally I prefer the AMS 700 LGX, although they are both excellent manufacturers. My surgeon is Dr. Richard Roach who came highly recommended, and implants both. I have been using a VED the last few weeks like both manufacturer representatives suggested I do. I would appreciate very much if you guys would keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Bailey
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

MARKOS2018

Re: Tuesday I’ll become a Bionic Brother. NERVOUS!

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Hey Bailey

Ddon't you worry at all. Everything will be fine and you like the rest of us, made it out all right. We are enjoying our decison. Seems a tough one cause surgery is difficult in any way. We have to be positive and hopefully you are. You have a supportive wife who will definitely enjoy the fruits of your decision. You have been through too much over the years and time you enjoyed yourself. No matter what you get, it will do the job!

Wishing you the best on your upcoming surgery!

Floridian
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Bailey
Will have you in my thoughts and prayers Tuesday. Contact me if there is anything I can do. We are very happy with mine and after a year positive it was the right decision.

Lester
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:27 pm

Good bless. Call new if you need anything. Standing by.
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Bailey

Postby Bailey » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:34 am

Thanks guys, I sincerely appreciate all your support. Bailey
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Bailey,

A month ago I was in the same boat, but there was no serious pain with recovery. I had no loss in length and the girth is good too. I haven't given it a test drive yet but I have started to masturbate a week ago and do so without having to used pills or injections. I'm loving my bionic cock already and I know it's only going to get better. Good luck and keep us posted.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Bailey wrote:In 2 more days I hope & pray I’ll be able to report a successful post on FT. After 20 years of ED, finding injections no longer working,I’ve decided to have the implant. I’ve done extensive research on everything, but have to say for me I think FT was the most beneficial. You guys have been very supportive and informative. I really appreciate all of you. My wife is on board, but still says that she hopes I’m making the right decision. Time will tell? I looked at both the AMS, & the Coloplast. I think for me personally I prefer the AMS 700 LGX, although they are both excellent manufacturers. My surgeon is Dr. Richard Roach who came highly recommended, and implants both. I have been using a VED the last few weeks like both manufacturer representatives suggested I do. I would appreciate very much if you guys would keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Bailey

Having done your research, there is no cause to be nervous. You know what to expect. You have selected a surgeon in whom you have confidence and who has enough experience to have good judgement. You have discussed with Dr. Roach the parameters you wish to have considered in the choice of implant, aggressiveness of sizing and use of RTEs.

You are committed. You will be fine. The only thing to be nervous about is if you are not sure you have addressed all the answerable questions. The unanswerable questions must take care of themselves. Worry/nervousness has no place in your life at this point. You are like a sky diver. You packed your parachute with as much care and certainty as humanly possible. There is no doubt in your heart it will open.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:39 am

Baily,

I hope that your recovery is a speeding one. Welcome to the brotherhood.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”