My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New pictures and 11 months update, images page 7,11 and 14

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
softtohard

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019 with Dr Eid, page 7, 11 day Post op IMAGES

Postby softtohard » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:06 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:That's a great result. I noticed the very slight dent at the top left, but that's only because you mentioned it. I would not have noticed otherwise.

You are a lucky to man to come out on the other side with such an outcome. Well done to you and Eid!

I think we all appreciate you providing pictures, especially us younger guys that are waiting to be done. They paint a thousand words. Thank you.

Nice to hear from you LeRoastBeef

Thats why I try to post pictures, tell my story and give back to the community that gave me the courage to pull the trigger. I hope It helps someone in here to get more courage. :)
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

peyroniesjr

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019 with Dr Eid, 11 day Post op IMAGES on page 7.

Postby peyroniesjr » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Hey kalle,

Looks very good, no bruising, there was someone on here with very bad bruising, you must heal fast! Keep up the good work, how bad was your peyronie’s & did you do any xiaflex.

Gives me hope!

Thanks

Jr
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

softtohard

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019 with Dr Eid, 11 day Post op IMAGES on page 7.

Postby softtohard » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:43 am

peyroniesjr wrote:Hey kalle,

Looks very good, no bruising, there was someone on here with very bad bruising, you must heal fast! Keep up the good work, how bad was your peyronie’s & did you do any xiaflex.

Gives me hope!

Thanks

Jr

Yeah I do heal fast. But the pain is still there thats for sure. Now the pain has move from the pump and ballsack (still hurts a little) to the shaft that hurts when pumped up because of the pressure I put on it and when deflated, the folds on the tubes hurs quite alot still. But it does get better, but very slowly.

No No Xiaflex becuse the narrowing of the top part of my left cavernosa or tube came as a surprise.
I´m looking for solution for that. Cyclin is one thing but I suspect I need more to really get it to release.
I´m reading up on Serrapeptase right now. did read about it a few years ago and I think so far it is looking pretty promising.

I would love some input about Serrapeptase if there is anyone out there that has some experience with it! :)

I´m really happy I can I can instill some hope in you Jr

//Kalle
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:02 pm

Softtohard: being 32, and needing an implant myself I cannot thank you enough for sharing this. So dramatic the girth you gained from the implant. Yes, the picture is from a slightly different angle, but it is very clear to see the increase. I wish you a speedy recovery. I am very curious to hear how sex will be for you. Not that I am bashing older men around here, but one tends to have rougher sex and more vigorous at this age.

Fingers crossed for you dude! 8-)

Ps: if you feel like sharing a picture of your penis flaccid that would be very nice, to compare.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:11 am

softtohard sent me a private message with a few questions regarding his titan and his healing process.

We have the exact same device (a titan 22cm installed by Dr Eid), so I think my answers to some of his questions are useful for all those considering getting the titan implant since I am now 2.5 years from surgery.

So here is a summary of sottohard's questions with my answers (he said it was fine to do a public post like this):

QUESTION:"My implant flaccid is very hard even when completely empty.
I can not fold it downwards....just does not want to stay folded downward. The most comfortable position is to point it straighth up and kind of sqeeze it in to that position with my boxers. If I'm nude the angle of the penis is pointing to about 4-5 o clock.....Does it get softer and more pliable?..."

{answer: yes, it does get softer with time, mine easily bends on itself. Remember, you are only 11 days out of surgery. For me, none of this is a problem once I hit 3 months, and it is clearly not a problem at one or two years}

QUESTION: "When I'm flaccid especially the left tube is having a lot of folds and not nice and straight. How is your implant when empty?"

{answer: yes, there are folds and the folds are on the outerside of my left cavernosa and the underside of my right cavernosa --- just the way it is, I am OK with this. You can read more about this issue by searching for the term "krinkles" here on franktalk}
QUESTION: if I empty the tubes completely there wil be some fluid going back in to the tubes after a while. Do you know any tricks to get everything to stay back in the reservoir?

{answer: some members state that they 'lock the latch' on the pump using the following method: (1) deflate the cylinders all the way by folding the penis onto itself in a hairpin loop over your fingers while simultaneously depressing the pump deflate pin maximally. then (2) give one firm quick squeeze of the pump to reset the pin. This does indeed seem to decrease issues with re-inflation while I walk around.

QUESTION: We did start cycle only 4 days out so the reservoir should not be squeezed by scar tissue yet.

{answer: the reservoir WILL be squeezed by scar tissue if you do not achieve maximum deflation. So it is important to try to get the cylinders down all the way. (Please realize there are two pseudocapsule scars to worry about (a) the potential to form pseudocapsule scar around the cylinders in your penis--avoid that by doing maximum high pressure inflation daily for a while, and (b) the potential to form scar tissue or pseudocapsule around the reservoir -- avoid that by doing maximum DEFLATION of the cylinders (which , in turn, moves all the water into the reservoir and maximally dilates the reservoir.)

TANGERINE

In summary, yes, I am exactly the way you describe---but none of this bothers me at all, and I would get the titan again in a second -- gotta have that girth, gotta have that ultra hard shaft -- it is a beast of a member for super sex !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:20 am

Hej Kalle
I've read your story with great interest. It seems that your operation went well. I just wonder that why did you choose Dr Eid? Isn't there qualified implant surgeons in Sweden? Can you tell me about the costs of the operation plus other expenses. You can send me an email if needed. I live in your neighbour country and have plans to get an implant. To my knowledge we have only 2 doctors who make these operations and compared to the volumes that Dr Eid handles they are only beginners. So I have started to think options to have the operations in some other country.
M
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:10 am

Mazzio wrote:Hej Kalle
I've read your story with great interest. It seems that your operation went well. I just wonder that why did you choose Dr Eid? Isn't there qualified implant surgeons in Sweden? Can you tell me about the costs of the operation plus other expenses. You can send me an email if needed. I live in your neighbour country and have plans to get an implant. To my knowledge we have only 2 doctors who make these operations and compared to the volumes that Dr Eid handles they are only beginners. So I have started to think options to have the operations in some other country.
M

Hej Mazzio

Well for me it was kind of an easy choice. The operation demands a highly skilled surgeon with a lot of experience. I love to do everything in life as good as I can possibly muster. For me the penis and everything about it is very much linked to my self image and confidence. The times my dick have cooperated with me have been awesome. I can promise you that the sex have been freakin awesome for both parts and that feeling of being an animal in bed is something deep inside me that I can´t push away. So you can guess how much this has affected me thru the years...not be able to be the best man possible just eat me from the inside. Bad sex, loss of possible relationships with amazing girls because of really crappy sex, low self esteem and so on....

To put my future emotions and my broken dick in another persons hands is a really scary thing. To have the best possible chances of a great outcome, nice looking dick, no flaws and mistakes, NO INFECTION and to have the best possible chances of a great recovery, there was only one option for me.
THE BEST AT THE CRAFT OF PENILE IMPLANT SURGEY. There are a few that is on the very top but Dr Eid and his crew answered me in no time and have been ultra professional from start to finish.
Kramer havn't even answered my first e-mail and I´m on recovery from Eid:s Surgery :)

So to sum this part up, for me, the best was only the one and only option for me.
I didn´t even consider if I would do a cheaper surgery for say 5000 dollars somewhere near me.
It´s not worth the risk of everything listed above for me.

There are no surgeons in Sweden as I far as I know and I would never put my dick in a semi or beginner surgeons hands.

For me everything from start to finish cost me 25 000 Dollars.
I had about 17 000 in cash and took a small lone to cover the rest.
Hotel, flights, transport, food, medicine, etc etc. everything covered.

Best of luck to you, if you have more questions...just ask :) I´m here to help and give back to the community that gave me the courage to get me an implant.

//Kalle....Softtohard...now hard :)

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:21 am

We are so happy for you, brother. :)

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:28 am

David_R wrote:We are so happy for you, brother. :)

I´m not fully healed yet but feel very positive about the future.
The support this site enables you is something very special.

Men with this problem knows what other men in the same situation is feeling.
There is something special that brings us together in hard ( :lol: )times.

The brotherhood is so nice to see.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:31 am

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Implants”