My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New pictures and 11 months update, images page 7,11 and 14

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Happy Toy

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New pictures and 11 months update, images page 7,11 and 14

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:29 pm

softtohard wrote:My dick after 11 months

You couldn't ask for a better looking dick! Everything about it look great, congrats!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

softtohard

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New pictures and 11 months update, images page 7,11 and 14

Postby softtohard » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:02 pm

young_and_impotent wrote:Congrats on your amazing result!
Did you grow in the past 11 months?

Thank you!

Nop I have not grown anything more then what I was about 1-2 months after surgery.
I did start cycling just 3 days after surgery. And my size was back to normal right away. I guess that has to do with the way Eid is working. Enabling you to pump right after surgery to keep your size. So there was nothing to grow in to. And I havn't fotten bigger then pre op.

As you can see on the picture from the underside... The scar is absolutely invincible. The work of DR Eid is absolute world class. He makes the cut in line with the natural line you have between your balls. And now it just melted away into it and is basically gone. Incredible.

Dr Eid also told me he hides the pump a bit more on younger patients. It sits behind the left ball. It is a snug fit and I had to lern a bit to get in there and pump and deflate but now it's a piece of cake. Can do it with left and right hand depending on what hand I have to use for stimulating my girl etc.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:03 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
softtohard wrote:My dick after 11 months

You couldn't ask for a better looking dick! Everything about it look great, congrats!

Thank you!!
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.

softtohard

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New 5 week update, images page 7 and 11

Postby softtohard » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:04 pm

stephen54 wrote:Really appreciate this thread so much. I had already decided my path was implant, so while softtohard's posts were not necessary to sway me, they nonetheless have been very informative and very reassuring in a lot of ways. I'm a week away. Titan and I have a date on 11/18...a bit nerve wracking, to be sure, but mostly I'm just ecstatic. Hope I can share my experiences along the way and also possibly be of help and support to others...fingers crossed. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to make this place the supportive community it is. I kind of lurked and read quietly before I joined this week and I learned a lot from many of you. What a great place.

Thank you and I really hop your surgery went well.

softtohard

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New 5 week update, images page 7 and 11

Postby softtohard » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:06 pm

charlie17 wrote:Great journal softtohard and thanks for putting this out there.

I'm doing my pre-op work now so I can schedule with Dr Eid as well.

I hope you continue to post about your ongoing journey and recovery for those of us a few months behind on a similar path

Thank you I hope my experiences can help others to have the courage to do it.

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:13 pm

My coloplast pump never clicks on the first pump.
Is that an issue and it that why it might loose some inflation during sex.

I just start pumping with no "pop" sensation at the first pump.
So inflation and deflation feels seemless, is that the way it should feel like?

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:14 am

Congrats to you and your awesome result. After while you shouldn't hear any click and will be a smooth transition from inflate to deflate. A lot of pumps no matter what.Dr. Eid did a great job for you as he did with mine.

Many years of due pleasure to you and yours. And Dr. Eid is a very caring and skilled surgeon.

mark
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Charlie2019

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New 11 months update, images page 7 and 11

Postby Charlie2019 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:27 am

softtohard wrote:So....11 months have passed! Crazy!

The reason I haven’t been updating is because the outcome has been really good and I have been super busy opening my own company. I started it right away when I was able to walk again.

I have o say that the first couple of weeks felt like I would never in my life be able to run and jump again but Oh boy I was wrong. I bike, jump, run and work and do everything I did pre op. When I bike, I believe there is a mental discomfort rather then a physical discomfort.

So if you read my previous post you know that I suffer from PE and it´s is still there.
It is about the same as pre op. Light stimulation laying on my back, I´m all good but me on top thrusting is really kicking my PE off. I guess that’s just the way it is. But the great thing is that I can have a second orgasm that takes much longer to get and this is really good because now I´m free. I´m able to have sex as long as my girlfriend and me wants.

What happened after I healed was that my girlfriends’ intimacy issues became very obvious. I thought the issue was 100% me with my ED. But we are actually struggling really hard with our sexlife. We are trying to help her with her sex drive and her issues around it, but nothing has really to do with my dick anymore.

I can be ready to go in 20 seconds. She knows when I´m pumping up…we just make out and she lets me handle it. I can please her with my other hand while pumping my dick up.

The one issue I have right now is that Dr Eid gave me all the length back and girth. I have some pain when absolutely 100% inflated and I actually loose some 5-10% stiffness after say…5-10 minutes If I´m 100% inflated, and I have to give it a few more pumps to get it back to max inflation. That is a bit annoying but works for now. I will contact Dr Eids office to discuss this matter.

The mental part….every little negative thinking is gone and my confidence it really high. This is the best thing you can do if you are suffering from severe ED.

Dr Eid left me with a really nice dick that I recognize from before op.
If I would be single there would not problem to fool anyone and keep it a secret for a while. It is that good of a job. Only way to find out is to feel the nuts.

My libido is super high….very annoyed that I don´t get use it as much as I want. But I guess that is another issue.

I absolutely know whay you mean about not getting as much as you want. I have been a closet bi for a long time and I am currently looking around for another closet bi to take care of my libido.

When you inflate, you don/t have to be 100%. My PE was fixed with the implant. After you inflate, give it a minute or two and pump some more... as things settle we seem to lose a little inflation... just give it a few more pumps and you will be hard as a rock.

You should cycle twice a day for 30 minutes each. That will improve your girth (length too if you had the AMS LGX) and it also keeps scar tissue away.

You have a great looking dick and one thing I noticed from your very first pre-op picture is that your head looks shorter and fatter... that is probably the tips of the implant up in your glands which is a very good thing. Yake care and I hope you resolve your lack of sex issue. :D
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 am

MARKOS2018 wrote:Congrats to you and your awesome result. After while you shouldn't hear any click and will be a smooth transition from inflate to deflate. A lot of pumps no matter what.Dr. Eid did a great job for you as he did with mine.

Many years of due pleasure to you and yours. And Dr. Eid is a very caring and skilled surgeon.

mark

oh okey, thats good news :) Thank you!

LBC2020

Postby LBC2020 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:47 pm

Where are the images?
Finasteride 2005-11
Terrible
Side effects

Been having ED since 2011 with penile shrinkage...was totally impotent for a few months and penis changed
Low libido
Low T
Had kids along the way and recovered some
Function

Implanted w dr Eid June 10 2021

Return to “Implants”