My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New pictures and 11 months update, images page 7,11 and 14

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
softtohard

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019 with Dr Eid, NEW 17 Day post OP update, Images at page 7

Postby softtohard » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 pm

marlow13 wrote:
softtohard wrote:
marlow13 wrote:I'm scheduled for September 5, 2019. If mine turns out to look like yours I'll be ecstatic!

Cool! It sure will, if you have a skilled surgeon.
Who will perform the surgery on you?
It actually looks even better when glans is engorged. Will post pictures soon.

Dr. Dean Knoll here in Nashville. Just hoping for a good outcome...

I sure will be fine! :)
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

softtohard

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019 with Dr Eid, 24 day post op update with IMAGES

Postby softtohard » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:57 am

This is pictures of me in three different stages. to show you guys how things are looking and the difference between, pre flaccid, deflated today and fully inflated. And also what you can expect from a flaccid Coloplast (22 cm) implant with no RTE tips.

My comfort of moving around has improved a lot. It is not at painful and I have found a way to tuck him away when I´m out and about. (Starting work tomorrow)
It has to stay upwards pointing at my belly button as it was when it healed the first couple of day.
I wants to lean to the left so I keep a sock in my pants on the left side to keep it straight without putting pressure on it. Keeping too much pressure on it and squeezing it will create a lot of discomfort after a coupe of hours.

As you can see there is a major crinkle in the left tube. I really shows when deflated and I can feel it too. The most tender place on my dick right now is right on the edge where the left tube folds.
I do think that is getting better too but the left side is more painful than the right.

The tubes developes crinkles where it wants to fold. They stay the same right now
and the dick starts to show patterns in how and where it wants to be when deflated.
I´m not too happy about the big bump of the left side, and I don´t think it will go away.

But I´m starting to feel ok about that, because I´m very happy with how everything looks when inflated.
Nobody will look too much on my deflated organ anyways...

It doesn´t show too much but when I´m inflated I can feel a big hourglass in the top just under the glans but I hope that will resolve a bit thru time.

I suffer from PE and a questionmark for me has been, How will that turn out with the implant?
The first couple of times when I jerked off I came in seconds, just totally out of control and with no pleasure at all. Today I managed to pause and take it a bit easy with a few small breaks, I could go on for a long time as long as I stay away from fast and hard stimulation. But that is how I always have been.
Some desensitizing cream or spray has worked really well for me in the past to offset that.
The load was a lot better and bigger than previous attempts. My birthday is on August 19th and we are talking about trying some slow sex with it on that day :)

I´m still sore and jerking off is not 100% pleasure but it does get better and better and the tenderness is getting less and less. The place where I get most discomfort when inflated is where my scar tissue is and where the implants push in to my glans, but I hope that will resolve thru time as well.

Over all I´m starting to feel really good and hopeful about the future :)
Attachments
Slak före OP.jpeg
Slak före OP.jpeg (374.57 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
Flaccid post op 20 days.jpeg
Flaccid post op 20 days.jpeg (314.85 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
Inflated engorged glans 24 days post op.jpeg
Inflated engorged glans 24 days post op.jpeg (314.92 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.

softtohard

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019 with Dr Eid, NEW 24 Day Post OP update with images page 11

Postby softtohard » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:00 am

Another picture from the side, Inflated with engorged glans.
Attachments
Inflated side engorged glans 24 days post op.jpg
Inflated side engorged glans 24 days post op.jpg (536.73 KiB) Viewed 2134 times

LeRoastBeef

Re: My story, Implanted 18 July 2019 with Dr Eid, NEW 24 Day Post OP update with images page 11

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:23 am

That looks great. Stellar result with the titan. Looks very...normal. Dare I say. It's hard to imagine that it is not natural.
It just looks...normal. That's the ideal I suppose.
You're a lucky man to have a supportive girlfriend throughout all this, don't take her for granted!
You've healed up very well too.

One question, is your glans hard when it is engorged?
I wonder what resistance it has to pressure though, can you squeeze blood out?
My glans gets bigger but it is soft without the use of a ring, which makes it hard.

Anyway, good to hear from you again, your contribution so valuable to us younger guys!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:48 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:That looks great. Stellar result with the titan. Looks very...normal. Dare I say. It's hard to imagine that it is not natural.
It just looks...normal. That's the ideal I suppose.
You're a lucky man to have a supportive girlfriend throughout all this, don't take her for granted!
You've healed up very well too.

One question, is your glans hard when it is engorged?
I wonder what resistance it has to pressure though, can you squeeze blood out?
My glans gets bigger but it is soft without the use of a ring, which makes it hard.

Anyway, good to hear from you again, your contribution so valuable to us younger guys!

Hi LeRoastBeef

Thanks yeah the looks is very natural, I´m really pleased with Dr Eids work.

My glans gets fuller but not hard at all. But I think it will serve as a good enough resistance to pressure.
I hope at least :) Time will tell. I don´t know but it might work to sqeeze some blood out. I have to try to be able to tell.

yeah my GF is amazing thru this. Can´t ask for anything more :)

peyroniesjr

Postby peyroniesjr » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Hey Kalle,

You look absolutely normal deflated & inflated. The deflated before is okay, but now it's great! Best of luck! I wish I was at your point now, going for my 2nd cycle of Xiaflex in 2 weeks.

Keep us posted - wish you the very best!

JR
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:21 pm

peyroniesjr wrote:Hey Kalle,

You look absolutely normal deflated & inflated. The deflated before is okay, but now it's great! Best of luck! I wish I was at your point now, going for my 2nd cycle of Xiaflex in 2 weeks.

Keep us posted - wish you the very best!

JR

I hope your trestment goes really well. I could have needed it before my implant but that is just the way it is now.

When are you scheduled for implant?

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Looks great, brother! :D

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:29 pm

Softtohard: thank you again for such great pictures you are sharing. The Flaccid size should be something on its own to adapt too... What a huge size difference on flaccid. Are you sure you are really deflating it fully? Merrix had his flaccid apparently more deflated even with the Titan as well.

Do you mind if I ask you something: is there any way you can take some shots showing the bulge in your pants with the flaccid penis, when you tuck it to the side?

peyroniesjr

Postby peyroniesjr » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:32 am

Hey Kalle,

I haven't had the 1st appointment yet with an implant doctor Eid or Kramer look good or someone in Boston (Munarriz anyone know him), I'm thinking to see how the 2nd cycle of Xiaflex goes. JR
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

Return to “Implants”