My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New pictures and 11 months update, images page 7,11 and 14

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
softtohard

Re: Implant scheduled 2019, July 18 with Dr Eid, NY - WTF am I doing?!?

Postby softtohard » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:38 pm

navy6587 wrote:I mean exactly what it says...I'll never again go under any surgeon's knife for ANY reason due to the total incompetence of my urological idiot, his Coloplast back table ghost, the surgical center's Director of Surgical Services, the pre-op nurses, the recovery nurses, and the CEO of Virginia Urology. If they didn't know what the hell they were doing the first time around, I'm not about to let anyone else put me under GA to cut my most precious part ever again. I don't recommend this city's implanters to anyone, even if I could identify another potential patient . They are no more concerned with the 'patient-first' mentality than the trash collector.

Does the implant work...yes, of course...but at what cost? Doesn't feel like me anymore. Is fatter than what I need and the pump/ tubes are still attached to the healed scrotoplasty incision. And I was considering to have back surgery this year to repair my scoliosis. FUCK THAT!!! One surgical ass hole is more than I want or need in my lifetime! When the first young nurse blew out two of my veins in pre-op (one in my arm and one of the back of my hand), I should have taken that as an omen and walked the fuck out then. My day from hell all went down hill from there. My fervent wish is that every person who caused me pain that day and disregarded my post-op pain in recovery and just shoved me out the door into my car should have retribution rain down on them like a hurricane. Each person should be coming to me on their knees and begging my forgiveness for their ill concern and incompetent actions! I will NOT give it.

So sorry to hear Navy.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:41 pm

TANGERINE wrote:ok got it....back to giving this young lad some courage.

a) for me, this is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life, and I absolutely will do it again.

b) so, you have chosen the correct surgeon, you have everything in place, and yes it is normal to be scared.

c) here is my mantra which helped me get through the morning of surgery and the day before:
"don't be a pussy, stand up tall and strong and fight that beast called erectile dysfunction with the spirit, vigor, and balls of a gladiator"

Seriously----just keep saying the above written phrase over and over----and remember that

"courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear" (quote by Mark Twain)

Wow thank you :) I love your attitude. Usually when you confront your fear something amazing happens.
Just did it in business and my future is bright.
Going for it in my private life, hoping my stallion feeling will come back that I have had a few times
in my early 20´s.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:42 pm

SW0110 wrote:Whatever the issues. Go for it. I have had good sex for past 2 months. Worth it.

I am 57 and my wife is 58. We still have a lot of fun. We always did have great sex. If this thing broke tonight I would be at urologist asap.

Negatives are just that. Negatives. Glass half full vs glass half empty. Think positive. I have really no patience for naysayers for many reasons. Look at positive and think positive. An implant will give you an erection for sex. Period.get it and enjoy it.

Amen :)

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:45 pm

Gt1956 wrote:I think that the last 2 replies support what I have maintained. Implantees wouldn't willingly go back to their old ED days.
I've read lots of posts since I found Frank Talk. I've sorted & analysed a lot of comments in my mind. Sure, some people are never happy. I can pick most of them out. I don't believe that success is a joke that members are deceiving everyone about.
I've pretty much made up my mind. I have good health insurance but it looks like the surgeon that I feel attracted to is a little over 800 miles away. Driving doesn't bother my wife or I. I haven't contacted the doctor yet. I can't pull money out of my 401 until this fall. When funds are available, I'm going. Whatever my insurance doesn't cover I'll pay.
Sorry for the long post. Not totally on topic but revelant to several of the more recent posts.
I do wish the OP good luck. My take the bull by the horns post should be taken as support & encourgment for him. I can see it's a big leap that can make a guy nervous. I believe the success stories, I know what life is like now.

Everything here is relevant! Thank you for your post and support!

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:46 pm

oldbeek wrote:For you guys that need encouragement, don't look back in my posts. My surgeon needed to keep me pumped up 80-90% to heal my plaque and peyronies. I cried like a bitch. A whiney bitch. Larry had to warn me about scareing away new members. NOW that I am healed, I love my new dick and would do it all over again in a heart beat.

Love it. Happy to hear that you are happy :)

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:47 pm

RayChez wrote:You will wonder why you took so long to discover that the three piece implant is a life saver. You will love it because you will feel like a man again. That is how I felt after my first implant. But I did not wait as long as you have, I decided right away after I had my prostrate removed and how hard and painful it was to get erections with caverject shots. Right there which was like six months after prostrate removal I made up my mind that I wanted the implant. Best thing I ever done. I feel normal, enjoy sex, and to me that is one of the most important things in life.

Don't worry about the surgery, it has been perfected now by many urologists. Little painful the first day. Apply ice packs to bring the swelling down. I only took pain pills for a couple of days. Within a week the swelling and bruising from the surgery will start to subside and everything will start to look normal.

Good luck! And keep us posted on your journey.

Thank you for your words!

Magicmike

Postby Magicmike » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:54 pm

I think that u have chosen the right surgeon. I'm also thinking about an implant. Peyronies 60 degree upward curve. Eid is a top 3 surgeon in this country. I think that u will be very satisfied

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Done!

I did it yesterday!

Mood is up and the pain I have is minimal.
The most uncomfortable thing is the catheter.
Only discomfort is keegeling but it gets better every hour. From very uncomfortable to mild discomfort over
just 24 hours.

I havn´t seen my whole dick yet, will do on Sunday when catheter goes out and we will activate and start cycling.
The little I have seen looks really good and very little bruising.

Dr Eid was very happy with the outcome.
22 cm Coloplast.

Ask away if you have questions. :)

ViaSwiss

Re: Implant scheduled 2019, July 18 with Dr Eid, NY

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Congrats man. Keep us updated as the days go on. I am 32 and likely going to schedule for a month or two from now.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

LookingUp

Re: Implant scheduled 2019, July 18 with Dr Eid, NY

Postby LookingUp » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:10 am

Thnaks for the update. Please continue to post here. I'm on my way as well.
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Return to “Implants”