My story, Implanted 18 July 2019, New pictures and 11 months update, images page 7,11 and 14

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
softtohard

Re: Implant scheduled 2019, July 18 with Dr Eid, NY

Postby softtohard » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:46 am

I will stay in contact with him and if things are going down I guess I have to go back asap.
I think he does make desicions individually on every patient and case.
His statistics on getting an infection with him is 23 people in over 3900 implants made.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

softtohard

Re: Implant scheduled 2019, July 18 with Dr Eid, NY (1 week update)

Postby softtohard » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:46 pm

What a rollercoaster of a ride this is.
I´m am a quite worrying person so I´m always thinking about how everything is feeling and if what I feel i normal etc.

When i did my post op with Dr Eid my dick looked FAR beyond what I expected.
I had two tiny bruises on my gland (from the threads that goes thru the gland attached to the tubes, he then pulls the tubes in to place right in under the gland. And I had two really minor bruises on my ballsac.

The pump is located right behind the left ball, with the deflation button under to the side.
The pump is not visible to anyone, and if you don't grab under may balls your will never feel and understand that there is a pump in my ballsack.

The most pain I have is from the area around the pump, it is still tender but the first 4-5 days was beyond tender.
I start to feel that the tenderness starts to subside every so slightly each and every day.

I started cycling just 4 days after operation, this is to minimize the effect of scar tissue that forms during the first week. Dr Eid is aggressive with this and he does this to absolutely maximize the size right from the beginning.
And I can tell you I am about 95% of what I was before op already in the end of week one. :)

My fear is still infection and every little change makes me nervous. I had some mild fever today but I think it went away. I do have pain in the shaft now but I also
cycle pretty aggressive. Naturally I must be a bit tender because I challenge the tunica several times a day.

Dr Eid found venous leakage and also found quite a lot of scartissue on my left distal part.
It shows a bit when fully inflated with a small indention right there but it is almost not visible to the eye buy you do feel it.

The rigidity in the flaccid state is my biggest concern now except worrying about infection.
I was surprised in how ridgid it is (coloplast)...when fully deflated it points at 4-5 o clock and is pretty straight and inflexible?! (I do deflate fully). Can´t find a comfortable way of having it in my boxers other sten straight up pointing at the belly button.
Anyone have some experience with this...will it soften up enough to fold it downwards in to the boxers?
The inflated dick looks very similar to what I was before and the angle is a rocksolid dick that points at 2 o clock.
very happy with that.

So far so good, I hope :)
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 pm

give it some time. this is all new to you ad your worries about infection is just working you into a frazzel. You are a week and a couple of days post op.
Time will settle all of your worries. Dr Eid is one of the top doctors. He knows what he is doing. Pain and swelling go along with the surgery for some of us. You will get more advice from others with the same surgery that they went thru.
Try to relax, take it easy and forget the other worries. You should know the signs if it happens. But from the sounds of it you have to work on getting comfy and know that in a few weeks the pain and all will have been worth it. I wish you luck.
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:13 pm

It gets lots better. Each week you will notice improvements. The titan cylinders are stiff for sure. For the first 2 months or so. I for the most part tried to keep it pointed straight up up but if I moved around to much it found its way down one of my pants legs. About month 3 it was softening up quite a bit. Hangs more natural always about 4.30 or so now with no issues at 4.5 since implant.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:56 am

disapointed2 wrote:give it some time. this is all new to you ad your worries about infection is just working you into a frazzel. You are a week and a couple of days post op.
Time will settle all of your worries. Dr Eid is one of the top doctors. He knows what he is doing. Pain and swelling go along with the surgery for some of us. You will get more advice from others with the same surgery that they went thru.
Try to relax, take it easy and forget the other worries. You should know the signs if it happens. But from the sounds of it you have to work on getting comfy and know that in a few weeks the pain and all will have been worth it. I wish you luck.

Yeah I am a bit restless and want everything to be well and healed soo fast. I constantly have to remind my self how little time has passed since surgery. My supportive GF tells me all the time that I have to chill and let time do it's magic.

Thanks for your kind and supportive words :D

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:00 am

SW0110 wrote:It gets lots better. Each week you will notice improvements. The titan cylinders are stiff for sure. For the first 2 months or so. I for the most part tried to keep it pointed straight up up but if I moved around to much it found its way down one of my pants legs. About month 3 it was softening up quite a bit. Hangs more natural always about 4.30 or so now with no issues at 4.5 since implant.

Oh nice to know. I just have to stay patient. :)
And maybe use the jock strap to keep it pointed up for a while.
I do walk around at home letting it be free to help it come down a bit by gravity and I do think that helps a bit.

Thanks for you reply and support brother :)

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:52 am

It's that word that we hate to hear but have to: patience. :x
But it's worth it, brother. :D

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:21 am

David_R wrote:It's that word that we hate to hear but have to: patience. :x
But it's worth it, brother. :D

Thank you for your support.
I need to be reminded all the time.

:)

peyroniesjr

Postby peyroniesjr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:07 pm

Good luck, I followed your whole post today. I wish you the very best, I contacted dr. Eid via email this week concerning peyronie’s & Xiaflex treatments & an implant if things don’t workout. I’ll continue to learn of your progress. Take care!
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:15 pm

peyroniesjr wrote:Good luck, I followed your whole post today. I wish you the very best, I contacted dr. Eid via email this week concerning peyronie’s & Xiaflex treatments & an implant if things don’t workout. I’ll continue to learn of your progress. Take care!

Hi Peyroniesjr

Thanks for your support. Don´t hesitate to ask me anything. I´m here and want to help and inspire others to take the leap. I feel already it was worth it and the right decision.

If i can help just one person I will be very happy.
This forum has given som so much courage and knowledge.
Without it, I would not be here, with a hard implanted dick :)

Return to “Implants”