Mr David Ralph?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jump.ship

Mr David Ralph?

Postby jump.ship » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 am

Hey,

I would really like to use Mr Ralph for my implant, but I am concerned that he is not as good as Eid et al in the US.

If anyone has used him specifically, can you let me know how it went?

I would really like to know:

Did he use an RTE?
Were you sized correctly, do your tips go into the head?

I would really appreciate any info on this. I am in the UK and want to avoid travel to the US if possible.

Thanks!
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

softtohard

Re: Mr David Ralph?

Postby softtohard » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:06 am

Why settle for something less the the absolute best when it comes to this matter?
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:51 am

I agree. But the travel is making me anxious, so I want to make sure its essential. The cost isn't even that much more, just the travel and after care being so far away. Developing an infection and traveling back would be my worst nightmare. I would really feel a whole lot better getting it done here.

I want to be fitted perfectly, however. And I mean perfectly. I honestly cant believe there isn't a surgeon in the UK that can guarantee this. I find it extremely odd to be honest!

Are you going to travel to the US too?
Uk Based - 39 Years

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:54 am

I was implanted by Professor Ralph about 12 weeks ago and I would fully recommend him. Most of the expense was paid by private insurance (AXA-PPP). He is a high volume implanter ie last year he carried out over 250 implants.

I am very happy with the work he did. The implant goes well into the glans and both myself & my wife are more than happy with the outcome!

I'd suggest having a consultation and raising any concerns you have with him.

I wrote a diary of my implant experience including my discussions with him under "UK Implant diary". Hope the link works......

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12098

ATB
Steve
65 years old
Diagnosed with PC in August 2017 - Biopsy Gleason 4+5=9
Radical Prostatectomy 14/12/17 no nerves spared - PSA now undetectable. ED since op. Tried MUSE and injections without success.
Titan 22cm + 1cm - 25/03/19 by Mr Ralph in London UK

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:01 pm

I agree with the above poster. Schedule a consultation with him. Air all your concerns directly. I recommend writing down all your questions and concerns so you don’t forget anything in the heat of the moment.

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:22 am

UK_Steve wrote:I was implanted by Professor Ralph about 12 weeks ago and I would fully recommend him. Most of the expense was paid by private insurance (AXA-PPP). He is a high volume implanter ie last year he carried out over 250 implants.

I am very happy with the work he did. The implant goes well into the glans and both myself & my wife are more than happy with the outcome!

I'd suggest having a consultation and raising any concerns you have with him.

I wrote a diary of my implant experience including my discussions with him under "UK Implant diary". Hope the link works......

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12098

ATB
Steve

Thanks for this. And thanks ED2013.

My concern is that if I ask too many questions comparing him to others he might find it insulting? I can't risk that because he is the ONLY one I will let near me in the UK! I will need to be diplomatic.

I read your journal Steve and it really makes Ralph look like a good option. You have an RTE but only 1 cm which is good.

You say they go far, is the possible at this stage to be precise? Like, 1/2 or 1/4 etc.?

I have posted another topic asking about how far the cylinders go into the glands. I feel that if I can say to him, will my tips go into the glands 3/4 or whatever, then I have a measurement to check after the operation. This is a good approach I feel.

Thanks guys
Uk Based - 39 Years

Return to “Implants”