My First Pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
andrew1959nj

My First Pump

Postby andrew1959nj » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Today is 4 weeks since I got implanted. I had my 2nd checkup with my doctor yesterday and he said everything looks great. I was clumsy trying to inflate and deflate in his office, dam that pump is hard! LOL

Today with my new confidence with moving the pump around, I was able to pump my cock up and deflate him several times. Of course, I had to show him some appreciation too for all that he has been through.

I didn't pump him up all the way because it was too hard to pump anymore. His length looks good and there was no pain that of often hear from other posts on here. He was more than hard enough for sex. Before surgery, I had used injections and pills mostly to jerk off as I couldn't get hard enough to attempt sex, but he would get full size. The girth isn't what it used to be, but it's acceptable. Do Titan's increase girth with use and maximum inflation?

Overall, I am VERY happy that I had this done. Words can not convey the satisfaction of having a quality woody for as long as I want, without having to constantly fluff him up. Retail sex is now an option for variety as I don't have to worry about losing my protection.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Lost Sheep

Re: My First Pump

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:22 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:Words can not convey the satisfaction of having a quality woody for as long as I want, without having to constantly fluff him up. Retail sex is now an option for variety as I don't have to worry about losing my protection.

Yes, I hear you. I had a two-edged problem before implant. If I kept up stimulation so as not to lose the erection, I had an orgasm and lost the erection. If I did not keep up stimulation, I would lose the erection without an orgasm.

In my youth, there was a window of time that the erection would sustain with minimal stimulation (less stimulation than that which would produce an orgasm). Eventually that window of time decreased and decreased until the crossover point was reached where enough stimulation to get an erection was greater than the stimulation that would produce an orgasm-ejaculation and collapse.

At that point it became undeniable that an implant was appropriate.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:39 pm

Congrats, Andrew!

It's great that you can pump up and deflate. It does take some getting used to. The scrotal skin is pinched pretty hard every time you inflate, but it gets better. The skin gets used to being squeezed and doesn't hurt as much, and the bulb gets softer with use. Inflating in a hot bath helps, also, as the hot water both softens the bulb of the pump and loosens everything inside your sack.

As far as how hard to pump up, you'll get used to it over time. After a year, I still pump as hard as I can, play with the implant (whee!) a little, and then add some more pumps. My doc said inflate, wait 5 minutes and then inflate again, with some manipulation in between if possible. After you've done some more, you'll *probably* feel your dick stretching and have some discomfort after 10 minutes of being inflated or so. Some get it right away. Usually, it means your tissues are being stretched.

You can see gains in length and girth with either major brand of implant, at least from what I've read. There is anecdotal evidence that the AMS stretches further. Your penile tissues have had some major work done on them and are still healing. Once healing is done, continued cycling should get some of the girth back. My dick looked very skinny just after surgery, much better now.

Enjoy being bionic!

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:07 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
andrew1959nj wrote:Words can not convey the satisfaction of having a quality woody for as long as I want, without having to constantly fluff him up. Retail sex is now an option for variety as I don't have to worry about losing my protection.

Yes, I hear you. I had a two-edged problem before implant. If I kept up stimulation so as not to lose the erection, I had an orgasm and lost the erection. If I did not keep up stimulation, I would lose the erection without an orgasm.

In my youth, there was a window of time that the erection would sustain with minimal stimulation (less stimulation than that which would produce an orgasm). Eventually that window of time decreased and decreased until the crossover point was reached where enough stimulation to get an erection was greater than the stimulation that would produce an orgasm-ejaculation and collapse.

At that point it became undeniable that an implant was appropriate.

This explains my situation right now. I do pills to keep an erection but the slightest stimulation makes me ejaculate with out the sensation of an orgasm. I am scheduled for implant 18/7 with Dr Eid.
I getting really scared. and thinking so many times that...wtf am I doing?!

If I do jerk off with out pills the ejaculation without orgasm is almost instant. No control what so ever.
If I pop pills I do have a bit more control but still too sensitive to have satisfactory sex with my girl, but I can in some cases get a pretty good orgasm but that is about 1 in 5 tries but this can´t happen with penetration because that sensation is to strong.
I´m now thinking will I have a hard dick but will I never reach the point of actual orgasm?

What is your experience on this?
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:13 am

I have been practicing for a few days now and still have much to do. My scrotum is loosening up some and I can better feel the release buttons. I'm still not sure how hard that I have to squeeze the button and/or my cock to deflate him all of the way. It's probably my technique which I will work diligently on. LOL
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”