Foreskin after implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Michael99

Foreskin after implant?

Postby Michael99 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Hey All,

Just occurred to me that I lost some foreskin during the ligation surgery. If I receive the implant and my then flaccid state penis is longer than is the norm (I'm a grower) is it reasonable to consider that my foreskin may no longer cover the head of my penis?

In a sense I would be de facto circumcised? Has anyone experience / insight / thoughts on this?

What do you do in that case?

Cheers!
27, ED for years, venous leakage, failed venous ligation, likely opting for an implant soon...

mr.skin

Re: Foreskin after implant?

Postby mr.skin » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Well does your foreskin cover your penis when erect ?

And you didnt lose foreskin with ligation surgery, modt probably your prnis is just „fuller“ in flaccid state.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:37 pm

After my implant, my foreskin stayed retracted behind the glans More than before my implant surgery. I asked the Doc about that and he said I probably had some increase in girth that accounted for that. Foreskin stayed behind the glans about 50% of the time before surgery and maybe 70% after. Pretty much a non event. Implant works great, wife and I both love it
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:25 am

Michael99 wrote:Hey All,

Just occurred to me that I lost some foreskin during the ligation surgery. If I receive the implant and my then flaccid state penis is longer than is the norm (I'm a grower) is it reasonable to consider that my foreskin may no longer cover the head of my penis?

In a sense I would be de facto circumcised? Has anyone experience / insight / thoughts on this?

Cheers!

Well, believe it or not, I have had 3 circumcisions because each doctor said the one before didn't do it right. What's more shocking to me is even after 3 circumcisions, I still have half a foreskin which goes away when I get erect. To the best of my knowledge, everyone that got an implant turns into a shower. I think it's because the material used to make the implant is more sturdy than the thin, highly elastic skin on the penis so it just pushes some of it out... I hope that description makes sense. :)

Larry

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:32 am

Michael99 wrote:Hey All,

Cheers!

My flaccid dick was about 10 cm before implant. I am not circumcised.
After implant my flaccid is >15 cm. My erect dick before implant was 16-16.5 cm.
So of course, the foreskin has a tough job covering my glans nowadays.
Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It varies. Guess it depends on temperature and a hundred other things I don't know.
But the most important thing - it doesn't matter. If your foreskin will cover your glans it will and if it won't it won't. No big deal.
I had exactly the same concern as you do. I thought my glans would be too sensitive. But you know what? Our bodies adapt. And they adapt fast. Even if my foreskin stays retracted most of the time, I don't even feel it. I am sure you won't either.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:03 am

Hey Michael

I am not circumcised and "had " a long foreskin. When flaccid i could stretch it out about an inch past the glans. As kids we used to see who had the longest foreskin. Didn't measure but i remember my pals too had long foreskins. Didn't measure dick size cause that was nothing to us at the time.

Well i have the Titan implant and now my foreskin covers my glans. Try to pull it past as before and sems not to go past much at all. :?: Probably a bigger glans. Most of the time flaccid it retracts and stays back when erect.

Maybe need to do some foreskin restoration?
:D

mike
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:27 am

Nothing really changed as far as my foreskin is concerned. I never had a long foreskin but it did and does cover the gland when flaccid. I can pull it over the gland when erect but it retracts on it's own. I was a grower, less then an inch flaccid, now I'm a shower, about 4" flaccid, love that! I'm very happy with my implant, it will be a year on the 26th of this month.
DSCN1699.JPG
DSCN1699.JPG (80.44 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
DSCN1739.JPG
DSCN1739.JPG (190.01 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

palace01

Postby palace01 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:17 pm

I am NOT circumcised.
Before Prostate surgery, when flaccid, my foreskin covered everything. However my full head of my full erection reached out beyond the end of the foreskin.
When I had my first implant the surgeon asked about 3 times if I wanted to be circumcised at the same time.
I kept answering NO WAY - wondering (apart from more $'s for surgery) why he kept asking.

Post implant I found out.
My full erection now comes nowhere near even peaking through end of foreskin :cry: :cry:
If I use my vacuum tube I can still get most of the head through the end of the foreskin, but as soon as I manually inflate the implant and release the vacuum then the foreskin quickly goes back and covers the head and even has some loose skin flopping around -
Doc STILL INSISTS he gave me the right length implant !!
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:52 pm

So sorry, brother.

Return to “Implants”