Just feels different - that change ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
craig45nj

Just feels different - that change ?

Postby craig45nj » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Hey all implanted on tues and not much pain. I used Ambien cr to sleep the last few nights and it’s been great.

The feel of my shaft feels different. Like a hose. Does this go away ? Also flaccid it seems hard ??

Will it get / feel more natural ? Really want it to be that way —

Any advice ?
Married 45 year old dr eid titan implant 6/19

Justforest

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby Justforest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:20 pm

I had mine done 7/2017 and it is amazing! That said, it always looks semi erect. I typically don’t wear underwear but occasionally do to hide it a bit. I’m quite used to it now and it doesn’t really bother me. Hope this helps.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:23 pm

Feels like there is 5 inches of 1/2 inch garden hose inside of it. Love it.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Congrats on joining the Bionic Brotherhood

Dr. Eid did a fantastic job if you feel no pain and you already are checking out the goods. It is good that you are comfortable with it and that you don't have pain and it is Thursday nite. Well things are different down there and you will be enjoying your hard dick soon enough.

Hope you get the okay to cycle soon,

Floridian
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:39 am

craig45nj wrote:Hey all implanted on tues and not much pain. I used Ambien cr to sleep the last few nights and it’s been great.

The feel of my shaft feels different. Like a hose. Does this go away ? Also flaccid it seems hard ??

Will it get / feel more natural ? Really want it to be that way —

Any advice ?

Nope. That's what I have been saying about the Titan ever since my conversation with the 4 docs. Out of curiosity, how big were you (flaccid) before your implant?

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am

I've had my implant for so long that I really don't remember how it used to feel. My new normal is completely nomal.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:02 pm

"It" may feel different. ("It" being my penis.)

Sex feels the same with one difference. I can complete the act. Moreover, I am now capable of pulling out and changing positions. I can continue coitus even after orgasm and ejaculation.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:12 pm

Have no idea how sex feels with the implant. I have vague recollections of how it felt before ED, but that's more than a decade ago.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:14 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Sex feels the same with one difference. I can complete the act. Moreover, I am now capable of pulling out and changing positions. I can continue coitus even after orgasm and ejaculation.

These are a couple of reasons why I think an implanted penis can be even better than a normal penis. :)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:59 pm

David_R wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Sex feels the same with one difference. I can complete the act. Moreover, I am now capable of pulling out and changing positions. I can continue coitus even after orgasm and ejaculation.

These are a couple of reasons why I think an implanted penis can be even better than a normal penis. :)

And one reason it isn't. Spontaneity. Being able to get an erection in less than a minute (at will, by pumping up) is a vast improvement over injections or pills, but the ability of an unimplanted penis to erect itself (either by natural processes or enabled by medication) is not to be discounted.

Of course, there is another advantage of the implanted penis. A man's erection does not require additional apparatus. A man (with E.D.) can travel without remembering to bring syringe, V.E.D. or pills with him.

craig45nj wrote:The feel of my shaft feels different. Like a hose. Does this go away ? Also flaccid it seems hard ??

As mentioned before, you get used to it and it becomes your new normal.

I don't think (successfully) implanted man would want to trade back to his pre-implanted state unless he is willing to give up on sex entirely.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”