Implant leaning to one side

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bbob52

Implant leaning to one side

Postby Bbob52 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:46 pm

My shaft has always leaned to the right and now that im cycling the lean is still there, especially when im on my back. I've only been cycling for 4 weeks now. Will it straighten with time? Also, how long did it take to start noticing an increase in girth? Thanks
35 year old. Implanted by Dr. Hakky 4/29/19. Coloplast Titan 22 cm, no RTE, genesis pump

oldbeek

Re: Implant leaning to one side

Postby oldbeek » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:03 pm

Not a professional, but if the muscles that hold your cruses hold it to the right before implant, the same will be true with an implant. The cruses muscles are attached to the inside of your thighs.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 pm

My whole life I was straight. No lean one way or the other. After my implant I lean to the left. If can be seen in the video in my signature. I am over 14 months post op and it has not changed one bit. When pumped up it strongly points left and just a bit when deflated. At least now I can have an erection to have sex with. Not what I thought the results would be given my choice of surgeons but it is minor disappointment. I am glad I chose to have the implant. Even with the other problems I have had the last year has been the best I have had in a very long time.

Is it the same as pre op or is it different?

I had an LGX as listed in my signature. Some of the girth has returned but I have loss of girth from pre op.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Bbob52

Postby Bbob52 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:06 pm

Now that i think about it, my erections while lying on my back would always lie flat on my abdomen and point to the side of my naval. Now it stands perfectly straight up so it just seems different i guess. Standing up it points pretty much like it did before. Guess that's it
35 year old. Implanted by Dr. Hakky 4/29/19. Coloplast Titan 22 cm, no RTE, genesis pump

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:38 am

newbie443 wrote:My whole life I was straight. No lean one way or the other. After my implant I lean to the left. If can be seen in the video in my signature. I am over 14 months post op and it has not changed one bit. When pumped up it strongly points left and just a bit when deflated. At least now I can have an erection to have sex with. Not what I thought the results would be given my choice of surgeons but it is minor disappointment. I am glad I chose to have the implant. Even with the other problems I have had the last year has been the best I have had in a very long time.

I had an LGX as listed in my signature. Some of the girth has returned but I have loss of girth from pre op.

My dick, with my LGX have never been so big. I am on cloud 9 all day, every day. :D

Larry

Dogface

Postby Dogface » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:19 pm

newbie443 wrote:My whole life I was straight. No lean one way or the other. After my implant I lean to the left. If can be seen in the video in my signature. I am over 14 months post op and it has not changed one bit. When pumped up it strongly points left and just a bit when deflated. At least now I can have an erection to have sex with. Not what I thought the results would be given my choice of surgeons but it is minor disappointment. I am glad I chose to have the implant. Even with the other problems I have had the last year has been the best I have had in a very long time.

Same for me. I have a curve/lean to the right. Most noticeable when erect. I also have LGX. I would say mine curves between 1 and 2 o'clock position. Dr. Kramer said to cycle device twice daily allowing curve to improve. Said to contact him in six weeks for an update. It doesn't look normal for sure. However it is hard and able to have sex.
RP surgery for PCa March 2011, rising PSA 2013, remission since 2014. Chronic ED since 2011 tried pills, VED, and injections. Implanted LGX 4/17/19 Dr. Kramer. On scale of 1-10 I'd give it an 8. That's due to a slight curve.

Dogface

Postby Dogface » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Has anybody had their doctor recommend VED for correcting a curve post implant?
RP surgery for PCa March 2011, rising PSA 2013, remission since 2014. Chronic ED since 2011 tried pills, VED, and injections. Implanted LGX 4/17/19 Dr. Kramer. On scale of 1-10 I'd give it an 8. That's due to a slight curve.

Return to “Implants”