Pumped up

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Slavicguy123

Pumped up

Postby Slavicguy123 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi guys when you pump up your implant is it easier to stay in sexual mood during sex or masturbation in comparison with ED and pre ED, thanks!

Lost Sheep

Re: Pumped up

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 31, 2019 3:34 pm

Easier?

Sexual arousal is mostly mental. The physical enlargement of my penis (by the implant) does increase the physical sensations, so I suppose the answer in my case is "yes", but a mental state of arousal is necessary for me to really USE those physical sensations to enhance my enjoyment.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

TitanGuy

Postby TitanGuy » Fri May 31, 2019 3:37 pm

I agree with Lost Sheep. To the extent that having an erection gets you thinking about sex, it might make you somewhat hornier but generally an implant won't create libido. If you're not in the mood, you're not in the mood. An implant just lets you have sex regardless but doesn't mean it'll be good sex.
46 years old. Divorced. Father. Athlete. Implanted 2017 by Dr Eid. Coloplast Titan 22cm. Venous Leak that grew worse over time. Got tired of pills. Full revision 2019 after tubing crack. Coloplast Titan 24cm, touch pump, 125cc reservoir

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:57 pm

Guys thank you for reply, ive got one more concern, i can have sex but without stimulation my erections are short lasting, i love reciving blowjobs and my gf is good at giving it to me, i have problem in staying in that edging pleasure zone before orgasam becouse of fluctuating eq, for orgasam its need to be faster stimulation but before ed she could tease me into one, your opinion on does implant helps?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm

Slavicguy123 wrote:Guys thank you for reply, ive got one more concern, i can have sex but without stimulation my erections are short lasting, i love reciving blowjobs and my gf is good at giving it to me, i have problem in staying in that edging pleasure zone before orgasam becouse of fluctuating eq, for orgasam its need to be faster stimulation but before ed she could tease me into one, your opinion on does implant helps?

I have been implanted for 18 months. Orgasms take longer for me. In my opinion, for myself, this was a good thing because I reached climax too soon. Now that I take longer, I can keep up my attention to my lover better for a longer period of time. (After orgasm, my energy level and libido decline.)

So, the implant actually reduced my orgasm ability, but made it last longer in that "edging" zone as a result of the longer time span. So, making it more difficult to reach orgasm actually helped with the orgasm event. She can stimulate me for longer period of time with greater intensity. The longer time and greater intensity is seen my both of us as benefits.

If a longer time to orgasm requiring greater intensity of stimulation is seen as a disadvantage, your view will be the opposite of mine. The extreme of that would be complete anorgasmia. I have a lot of sympathy for men experiencing that on a continuing basis. I have experienced it about once every 5-10 times we have sex, which is no problem for me (as long as she has orgasms, I am happy). But if it was every time, I might feel differently.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:08 am

Some are just better then others on giving oral sex. Some will make you squirm that is how good they are. :o
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:25 am

Lost Sheep wrote:Easier?
Sexual arousal is mostly mental. The physical enlargement of my penis (by the implant) does increase the physical sensations, so I suppose the answer in my case is "yes", but a mental state of arousal is necessary for me to really USE those physical sensations to enhance my enjoyment.

I totally agree with Lost Sheep.

Return to “Implants”